- Bachelor’s degree / student in civil engineering, mechanics, TCM or other relatable field;
- AutoCAD 2D and 3D knowledge / experience (blocks, attributes, dimensions, styles, layers etc);
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Fluency in English (spoken/written)
- Results driven, focused on delivering quality work
- Ability to work as part of a team with good communication skills
- Very good problem solving & troubleshooting skills
- Attention to details
- Self-taught, pro-active and self-motivated
In addition, the following skills are considered assets:
- Knowledge of reinforced concrete structural elements and reinforcement drawings;
- Basic databases knowledge (at least Microsoft Access, ECDL level);
- Minimal knowledge in using logical operators or expressions and evaluating conditional expressions;
- Knowledge about AutoCAD dynamic blocks.
GRAITEC is looking for full-time CAD Designers, willing to be part of a successful and competitive team. Our new colleagues will get the opportunity to make an impact in the construction software industry, by bringing innovative ideas to enhance the workflow or existing tools from CAD software and watch them come to life, by working close together with other passionate people from the development team.
- Testing the capabilities of various CAD software, detecting possible issues and reporting them to the development team, in order for these to be fixed;
- Researching issues in order to better understand them and offer solutions;
- Writing technical documentation (specifications, FAQ’s, technical articles) on different subjects, to help users understand the capabilities and workflows for various software;
- Coordinating with other colleagues to obtain technical details, optimize designs, and resolve issues;
- Providing technical support for customers or resellers.
- a professional environment, among colleagues that are ready to assist you and to help you grow
- competitive salaries, periodical raises & performance bonuses
- private healthcare (Medicover)
- gym membership discount (7card)
- meal tickets
- fresh fruits in the office
- multicultural environment;
- training certificates, in accordance with the accumulated knowledge and pro-activity.
GRAITEC is a major software developer of high performance CAD and engineering software for structural building construction with a continued commitment to exceed the industry's creative design and quality requirements.
GRAITEC provides cutting edge technology solutions, improving customers' activity and design processes. Our innovative BIM technology dramatically increases user productivity and safety thanks to automation, embedded design and control procedures. Through its capacity of exchanging smart data, GRAITEC Structural BIM Solution also facilitates collaboration between construction design, engineering and building professionals for faster, smarter and more effective communication.
GRAITEC software has achieved tremendous success worldwide and ranks as the 2nd largest software provider for Engineering and Construction applications. Currently, GRAITEC has global reach and support with operations through 13 wholly owned subsidiaries and a growing network of more than 40 partners.
Founded in 1999 in Bucharest, GRAITEC Romania is the Research & Development division of the GRAITEC group. GRAITEC Romania is looking for a wide range of entry-level and experienced professionals with strong technical / mathematical skills, fluency in English and a dedication to excellence, able to work full-time in a challenging multicultural environment.
We offer you a rewarding working environment where personal initiative and development are encouraged, the freedom in implementing ideas that you consider beneficial for the company’s activity, together with a comprehensive and ongoing learning.