Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
The ideal CAD Designer MUST have:
- AutoCAD 2D and 3D knowledge / experience;
- Knowledge of steel structural design, 3D modelling design, connections detailing and fabrication drawings;
- Creativity & spatial ability, combined with traits such as mathematical & analytical thinking, to produce captivating and innovative designs;
- Strong communication skills, for dealing with both technical & non-technical employees/clients;
- Fluency in English;
- Experience in using a computer and the main software packages (Office).
In addition, the following skills are considered assets:
- Knowledge of Autodesk Advance Steel or other similar design software;
- Knowledge of civil or industrial building design (concrete structural design);
- Revit knowledge / experience.
- Testing the capabilities of Autodesk Advance Steel and associated software, detecting possible issues and reporting them to the development team, in order for these to be fixed;
- Providing national and international technical support for customers or resellers;
- Conducting effective training sessions for groups of professionals;
- Providing documentation for various software, writing technical specifications and designing user interfaces;
- Writing documentation (Frequently Asked Questions-type documents, technical articles) on different subjects, to help users understand, in detail, the capabilities and workflows for various software;
- Coordinating with other employees to obtain technical details, optimize designs, and resolve issues.
We provide a rewarding working environment, where personal initiative and development are encouraged, as well as comprehensive and ongoing learning. Our colleagues will have the opportunity to:
- Work with the latest software and technology from construction industry;
- Collaborate with young and passionate people, with the same enthusiast in achieving the best results in their work;
- Leave a mark in software and technology with thousands of users around the world;
GRAITEC is a major software developer committed to providing a highly professional complete CAD and Analysis solution dedicated to Structural Engineering and Construction, able to offer a complete suite of fully compatible and integrated state-of-the-art products, covering design and detailing for the reinforced concrete and steel construction industries. GRAITEC software has achieved tremendous success worldwide and the group ranks as the 3rd largest software provider for Engineering and Construction applications. Currently, GRAITEC has global reach and support with operations through 12 wholly owned subsidiaries and a growing network of more than 40 partners. Founded in 1999 in Bucharest, GRAITEC Romania is the Research & Development division of the GRAITEC group. Its mission of developing state-of-the-art software for the entire group employs today more than 50 professionals in several departments.
We offer you a rewarding working environment where personal initiative and development are encouraged, the freedom in implementing ideas that you consider beneficial for the company’s activity, together with a comprehensive and ongoing learning.
GRAITEC Romania is looking for a wide range of entry-level and experienced professionals with strong technical / mathematical skills, fluency in English and a dedication to excellence, able to work full-time in a challenging multicultural environment.