Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
- Bachelor’s degree/student in computer science, computer engineering or equivalent
- Proficiency in C++, with fair knowledge of the language specification;
- Understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP): encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism, templates;
- Strong 3D math skills
- Good knowledge of C# and WPF will be a plus
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Fluency in English (spoken/written)
- Results-driven, focused on delivering quality work
- Ability to work as part of a team with good communication skills
- Very good problem solving & troubleshooting skills
- Attention to details
- Self-taught, pro-active and self-motivated
GRAITEC is looking for experienced Software Developers, willing to be part of a successful and competitive team. You will get the opportunity to make an impact in the CAD/construction software industry, by bringing innovative ideas and watch them come to life.
- Actively participating in the development of the company software;
- Ensure clear and structured programming, keeping performance, maintenance and compatibility requirements in mind
- Ensuring minimal testing of developed applications;
- Correct the bugs determined by the quality control team
- Providing application maintenance;
- Suggest improvements whenever necessary
- a professional environment, among colleagues that are ready to assist you and to help you grow
flexible working hours & part-time options, in order for you to better balance your work schedule with both your college & personal time;
- competitive salaries, periodical raises & performance bonuses
- remote work
- private healthcare (Medicover)
- meal tickets
GRAITEC is a major software developer of high-performance CAD and engineering software for structural building construction with a continued commitment to exceeding the industry's creative design and quality requirements.
GRAITEC provides cutting-edge technology solutions, improving customers' activity and design processes. Our innovative BIM technology dramatically increases user productivity and safety thanks to automation, embedded design and control procedures. Through its capacity of exchanging smart data, GRAITEC Structural BIM Solution also facilitates collaboration between construction design, engineering and building professionals for faster, smarter and more effective communication.
GRAITEC software has achieved tremendous success worldwide and ranks as the 2nd largest software provider for Engineering and Construction applications. GRAITEC has global reach and support with operations through 13 wholly-owned subsidiaries and a growing network of more than 40 partners.
Founded in 1999 in Bucharest, GRAITEC Romania is the Research & Development division of the GRAITEC group. GRAITEC Romania is looking for a wide range of entry-level and experienced professionals with strong technical/mathematical skills, fluency in English and a dedication to excellence, able to work full-time in a challenging multicultural environment.
We offer you a rewarding working environment where personal initiative and development are encouraged, the freedom in implementing ideas that you consider beneficial for the company’s activity, together with comprehensive and ongoing learning.
Compania aceasta caută candidați cu un anumit set de abilități. Acest test îl va ajuta pe angajator să aleagă cea mai potrivită persoană pentru job. Testul va fi în engleză sau în limba străină pentru care aplici și e posibil să conțină și un scurt video test.
Îl poți completa acum sau oricând în următoarele 24 de ore. Vei găsi linkul către test și în contul tău. Întrebările se vor schimba de fiecare dată când accesezi linkul.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles