C Embedded Developer
Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
- University degree in Computer Sciences, Electronics, Telecommunications, Informatics, Automation or very good technical background
- Minimum 3 years of experience as SW Engineer in C / C++
- Very good understanding of the software development process in the automotive area
- Strong knowledge in embedded software development, environments and tools including editors, compilers, linkers, emulators, debuggers, analysis and monitoring tools, understanding of performance optimization
- Knowledge in Real-time Operating Systems
- Communication protocols knowledge is a plus (CAN, LIN, Ethernet, FlexRay)
- AUTOSAR knowhow
- Automotive SPICE standard knowledge
- Agile methodology & tools knowhow
- Structured approach, initiative and flexibility
- Self-confidence and strong communication skills
- Good knowledge of English, written and spoken
- Basic electronics knowledge
- Analysis of project requirements (functional, base product, communication)
- Configure and integrate the stacks and packages (modules) based on AUTOSAR
- Debug the SW integrated in client specific platform
- Application development and integration
- Contribution to the software architecture (UML, AUTOSAR) and clarification of requirements in cooperation with the client and the team
- Use software releases based on the deliveries from internal and external parties which will be integrated into a complete platform
- Code Performance analysis, optimization of algorithms, optimization of code
- Development of robust and effective codes and insurance of high quality of the embedded code
- Support the customers and the development team in using the relevant tools and provide guidelines, for quality aspects ▪ Estimate own tasks & activities duration
- Track own activities according to project plan
- Communicate delays
- Analyze own deliverables for completeness and correctness
- Know and apply the software development process
- Reviews, Project meetings, Team meetings
- Attractive salary (negotiable based on technical knowledge)
- One bonus vacation day for every 2 years of seniority in our company
- Flexible working time and remote work opportunity
- Private medical insurance package
- Bonus for internal recommendation
- Access to over 650 sports centers in the 7Card network
- Opportunity to read a lot of books from Bookster
- Relocation package in case of need for a convenient start
- Environment provided for professional development
- High tech infrastructure
GESS Engineering is built on trust and friendly team!
Making the perfect match between your skills and the suitable projects with your careers expectations, is what we are best at.
Offering you the opportunity to work within interesting projects across multiple industries, while ensuring your professional growth, is our focus.
We constantly strive to be excellent in everything that we do while fulfilling every task, overcoming every challenge and benefiting of every opportunity.
The results of our services and the digital products we provide are based on extensive technical expertise, reliable and long-term partnerships.
This approach ensures the success of every project.
Innovation is representing our future, but our day-to-day operations are not possible without a motivated team that is conducting business with uncompromising integrity and professionalism.
We are trying to bring people, processes, technology and work-ground together in order to achieve the most effective working method that focuses on particular tasks.
The very fast movement of the market is making innovation, agility and new technological solutions the key to a successful business.