Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Higher education diploma – technical profile.
- Relevant development experience of at least 2 years.
- Good conceptual and analytical thinking, synthesis.
- Experience in prioritizing tasks.
- Effective communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of clients.
- Good written and verbal communication skills, in English and Romanian.
- Ability to work productively in a team.
- Ability to learn new things quickly.
- Good and efficient problem solving-response.
- Professional, assertive, creative, energetic.
- Initiative, spontaneity.
- Active listening abilities.
- Planning abilities.
- Able to work well under deadline and with less supervision.
- Pro-active, positive attitude.
- Action and self-improvement oriented.
The Developer, under the guidance and supervision of the Team Leader, develops applications according with the customers’ specifications. He is expected to conduct system analysis and development, with limited support from professional staff.
The Developer must possess advanced technical skills. As new technologies emerge and impact our systems, the Developer is expected to learn these technologies quickly and resolve any problems involved in integrating them with our systems.
As a Developer you will:
- Develop and write the required code for specific applications.
- Collaborate with Team Leader and other company staff to ensure that the current suite of applications is meeting the clients’ needs.
- Draft design documents for all new software applications.
- Document code consistently throughout the development process.
- Respond promptly and professionally to bug reports.
- Review and repair legacy code.
- Keep your project tasks status updated.
- Report status periodically to the Team Leader or his supervisors - by request.
- Train specific clients on the use of the application if required by the company.
- Conduct training for new programming staff if required by the company.
In order to qualify for one of the company projects, the Developer must:
1. Have experience with C++, Windows API, and network programming;
2. Have some experience with Borland C++ Builder and Borland VCL Libraries – as a plus;
3. Be senior and have very strong algorithmic skills plus experience with neural networks and some knowledge about Image and Text analysis.
Offer (bonuses, benefits):
- An attractive salary package.
- A professional compensations and benefits program, based on performance.
- A young, dynamic, enthusiastic and successful team.
- A professional and open working environment.
NETOP Solutions A/S, formerly known as Danware A/S, is developing and marketing software solutions that enable swift, secure, and seamless transfer of screens, sound, and data between two or more computers.
The company has three business areas, Netop Desktop Management, Netop Education and Netop Live.
― The core Desktop Management product, NetOp Remote Control, enables remote control of one or more computers.
― The Netop Education business consists of Netop and Vision software solutions for computer-based classroom teaching.
― Netop Live consists of modern solutions for unified communication and collaboration and includes products like web, video and audio conferencing, secure chat, one button click to talk, desktop and file sharing.
Netop has subsidiaries in the U.S., the UK, China, Germany, Switzerland and now Romania, while the Netop solutions are sold in more than 80 countries. Netop Solutions A/S´ shares are listed on the Copenhagen Stock Exchange and are part of the SmallCap+ index. For further information, please see www.netop.com.
As part of its expansion strategy, NETOP recruits specialists for several projects to be based in its offices in Bucharest and Brasov.
Please send your resumes together with the motivational letter in which you are asked to point out the technology you are mostly qualified, at [email protected]
Compania aceasta caută candidați cu un anumit set de abilități. Acest test îl va ajuta pe angajator să aleagă cea mai potrivită persoană pentru job. Testul va fi în engleză sau în limba străină pentru care aplici și e posibil să conțină și un scurt video test.
Îl poți completa acum sau oricând în următoarele 24 de ore. Vei găsi linkul către test și în contul tău. Întrebările se vor schimba de fiecare dată când accesezi linkul.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles