Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling, Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics from our new state-of-the-art offices near the Danube and our City Gate office in the heart of the city center.
We are a global financial services firm that is leveraging technology to its highest potential. We’re looking for talented technologists to join our team. Grow your career through a wide range of professional and development opportunities at Morgan Stanley Budapest.
- The opportunity to learn something new, every day
- State-of-the-art offices in the City Centre that are designed to maximize collaboration
- A competitive compensation and benefits package including eligibility for an annual bonus
- A supportive and vibrant multinational environment, we accept individual differences and believe in teamwork
- Learn from and influence across a range of businesses and asset classes while collaborating with a talented group of individuals, both locally and globally
- Work directly with traders, salespeople, strategists in a high-pace environment
- Study, advise and implement our next-generation of order management platform, leverage framework from outside Morgan Stanley but also some developed by other groups
- Work in refining and delivering on our hybrid-cloud strategy, leverage first-in-class infrastructure available within MS and our public partners
- Help defining our programming language strategy, and software deployment model working with our DevOps/Agile CoE- ensuring stability, capacity and performances of our trading plant
- Experience in customer-facing, highly-optimised C++ and Python applicationsStrong OS Computing Fundamentals
- Experience in software development, including a clear understanding of data structures, algorithms, software design and core programming concepts
- Excellent communication skills including experience speaking to technical and business audiences and working globally
- Analytical skills to perform functional and technical analysis
- Interest in designing, analyzing and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems.
- Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with a sense of ownership and drive
- Knowledge of continuous integration tools, software orchestration and distribution
The Listed Sales and Trading team is diverse and inclusive technology team. We are responsible to build and manage some of the most critical trading platforms of Morgan Stanley. Our engineers are creative in solving operating problems, understands the big picture, build and integrate tools to automate sales and trading flows. We are working directly with our institutional clients (sales and trading desks, external clients) to help manage and transfer their risk.