BW Clinical Sales Specialist (Iasi/Brasov)
- University degree (Medical / Biomedical Engineering, Economic / Business preferably)
- Commercial knowledge and proven experience in sales (min. 1 year sales experience)
- Excellent interpersonal skills including developing relationships at all levels in organization and in the market
- Proven experience in providing solutions based on customers needs with a sense of urgency
- Organizational skills
- Self-starter, innovative, flexible
- High ethical standards, adaptable
- Driver license
- Romanian mother tongue
- Fluent in English
- Microsoft office knowledge
- Willing to travel (around 75% of working time)
The responsibilities & the impact YOU will have:
- Reviews market analyses to determine customer needs, volume potential, price
- Ensures sales results achieve sales quotas, unit volumes, market share and profitability goals in the assigned region
- Ensures that new accounts are identified, classified and acquired
- Cultivates relationships with all HCP’s
- Develop and maintain strategic long-term trusting relationships with a portfolio of major clients to accomplish organic growth and long-term company objectives
- Serve as the main contact point for customers and internal teams
- Expanding the relationships with existing customers by promoting products & procedures to HCP and suggest solutions that answer the client needs to meet their objectives
- Achieves and maintains sales in certain area according to sales plan
- Keeps customers informed on new products, services, pricing, changes, etc.
- Delivers products presentations
- Makes regular visits to customer locations to gather information on products and market conditions
- Collaborate with other departments in order to sustain the business
- Creates proposal for expansion of customer base
- Gather, report and communicate customers' feedback on service, technology and product delivery
- Performs in compliance with state and company regulations, policies, procedures and standards
- Regularly participates on surgeries in operating rooms
- Prepare technical documentation for tender
- Prepare commercial offers.
This is what awaits YOU at J&J:
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employee benefits.
Employee benefits are regulated by an internal policy that contains full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
Johnson & Johnson Company was established in 1887 and since then company Johnson & Johnson spread into more than 60 countries of the world and has more than 128 700 employees. Currently we are the biggest healthcare in the world and we are offering complex services in the area of medical devices, medicaments and consumer goods.