Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
Connectronics Romania SRL, part of the CONNECT GROUP is currently looking for a Buyer for its EMS division in Oradea, Romania. Connectronics Romania provides total EMS (Electronic Manufacturing Services) for the professional industry. The EMS division specialises in SMD and pin-through-hole technology, and offers assembly and test services to its customers.
Our ideal candidate has:
- A University Degree (min. Bachelor level) or equivalent based on experience;
- Experience with SAP, especially MM module, is desired;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English, knowledge of other languages is an asset;
- Excellent organisational skills and sets priorities easily;
- A “Customer” focus and has the ability to cope with the pressure of meeting demanding targets and working towards tight deadlines;
- An analytical mindset with an eye for detail.
- You are a true team player.
You will be responsible for:
- Purchasing a variety of electronical components at a portfolio of suppliers assigned to you;
- Preparing and processing purchase orders and other relevant documents in SAP;
- Following up, and solving any issues relating to these orders;
- Corresponding with suppliers and internal stakeholders regarding the status of open orders;
- Preparing reports and summarizing data including spend analysis;
- Supporting the Sales and Technical departments with quotations for tenders;
- Handling and monitoring claims to factories and vendors.
You will report to the Logistics Manager and Multi Site Purchasing Manager.
We offer a varied job in an international group, which feels very strongly about the development of its staff. You will assume a whole variety of responsibilities within a quickly evolving environment. You can count on a competitive compensation package in line with your capabilities and experience.
The Connect Group provides total EMS (Electronic Manufacturing Services) solutions for the professional industry. Its activities divide into four main pillars - engineering, cable assembly, PCB assembly, module building - with interaction between the pillars offering a unique range of possibilities.Combining high-level technology with a stringent quality programme and customer-specific logistics, our factories offer innovative solutions tailored to individual requirements. Our services are backed by a comprehensive quality programme. We strive to deliver flawless products that exceed our customers' expectations.The latest test systems, strong relationships with our suppliers and professionalism based on more than twenty years experience are our guarantee.
Our facility in Oradea, Connectronics Romania SRL, employs around 900 people, and is constantly seeking dynamic professionals in wide range of fields.