You will manage the comapny's portfolio of suppliers (internal and/or external) for ensuring goods delivery at right time and place based on needs.
- Degree level qualification;
- Good knowledge of procurement and supply chain;
- 1-3 years’ experience in a relevant position;
- Experience with ERP systems, preferably SAP;
- Fluency in English and German;
- Good communication and collaboration skills, initiative and autonomy.
- Express delivery needs to suppliers;
- Participate/lead to Supplier's performances improvement (animation);
- Contribute with SC inputs for supplier selection;
- Ensure and update the accuracy of material planning master data (in compliance with stock and logistic constraints);
- Create the Material Planning documents (Call-off, Schedule Agreement) & respective Source List;
- Analyse and manage MRP exception messages and anticipate supply problems (backlogs, shortages, no demand);
- Maintain delivery dates in ERP;
- Resolve Receiving issues (overstock, shortage, damage, documentation, etc.)
- Professional development in a multinational company;
- Dynamic and well organized working environment;
- Motivating salary;
- Meal tickets;
- Other benefits: Holiday vouchers, Easter, Christmas bonuses, and more.
Welcome to a world of opportunity. Welcome to Manpower!
Are you looking for new and exiciting career challenges? Manpower helps you take the right street on the road to success!
Find the answer to your hiring challenges - see who's looking for your skills! Register now at www.manpower.ro!
ManpowerGroup Romania is one of the leaders in innovative workforce solutions, creating and delivering services that help clients meet their business and workforce objectives while enhacing their competitiveness.
ManpowerGroup is present in Romania since 2003, with branches in Bucharest, Timisoara, Brasov, Cluj-Napoca, Iași, Craiova, Ploiești and Pitești.
For more information, you can access www.manpower.ro or visit our visit us on Facebook at ManpowerGroup Romania.