Buyer - achizitii
Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
- Basic knowledge of electronic manufacturing environment, materials and processes.
- Knowledge of procurement processes, inventory management and supplier management.
- Good knowledge of the types of materials being purchased by the department.
- Good negotiation and problem resolution skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks while maintaining attention to detail and accuracy and working under tight time deadlines.
- Ability to evaluate, prioritize and problem solve a variety of tasks to ensure their timely and accurate completion.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with a wide variety of internal and external customers.
- Strong knowledge of SCM policies, and procedures and ISO standards.
Performs tasks such as, but not limited to, the following:
- Procures goods and services in support of the business operations.
- Acts as the communication link between internal customers, suppliers and external customers on pre-production ramp up and full production volume.
- Reviews requisitions, contacts vendors, examines bids and initiates contracts.
- Responsible for the procurement of parts and supplies for new products, existing products and non-production supplies. Initiates purchases driven through MRP process.
- Assesses when to execute and what order to place based on other factors.
- Coordinates and manages last time buys for products end of life.
- Ensures on-time delivery, purchase price variance and inventory management.
- Tracks forecast accuracy and reports back to appropriate personnel.
- Updates standard costs for assigned parts.
- Facilitates quoting and sourcing of parts to improve supply and reduce costs.
- Acts as primary contact with suppliers, internal and external customers to facilitate problem resolution for assigned material.
- Addresses and resolves situations such as supply chain shortages, allocations, bad balances, discrepant material and alternate sources of supply.
- Has responsibility for continuous improvement including data integrity and parameter management.
- Analyzes variances to determine root cause and implement corrective action.
- Manages overall relationship with and performance of suppliers.
- Meets regularly with suppliers to set goals and understand next generation of product offerings.
- Evaluates supplier performance and helps drive performance improvements.
- Develops and documents audit procedures and plans for Procurement to ensure compliance to corporate policies and procedures.
- Ensures audit readiness among all purchasing personnel.
- Coordinates and conducts internal self-audits and ISO reviews.
- Action audit findings to clear audit exposures.
Celestica enables the world's best brands. Through our unrivalled customer-centric approach, we partner with leading companies in aerospace and defense, communications, enterprise, healthtech, industrial, capital equipment, and smart energy to deliver solutions for their most complex challenges.
Our people are our competitive advantage. We have thousands of degreed engineers, a highly skilled manufacturing team and a creative and energetic services group.
Celestica is a place to enjoy your work life and grow as a are always happy to hear from passionate individuals who want to be empowered to make a difference.
UNLOCK YOUR POTENTIAL!