At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Driven by our commitment to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen is a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson. www.janssen.com
BUSINESS UNIT ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Location: Bucharest, Romania
The role provides a wide range of administrative support to specific managers and/or departments’ personnel. Follows up on relevant issues and informs manager/ personnel of status as well.
KEY ROLE ACTIVITIES:
- Provides administrative support for specific events/activities organized by sales & marketing department, including multichannel personnel dedicated for this Business Unit;
- Schedules and coordinates team meetings, makes appointments and travel arrangements;
- Organizes files, performs data entry and maintains accurate records – in different systems.
- Support for management, by creating contracts for 3rd party events and 3rd party providers;
- Support in contracts database management;
- Collects and prepares information for management use (e.g.: meeting agendas, meeting minutes, surveys etc.);
- Provides required support for company employees in their area of responsibilities (e.g.: participating in 3rd party providers meetings, support in vendor selection criteria etc.);
- Scanning and archiving of documents related to their activities;
- Archiving financial documents (invoices/contracts).
- Leading the process for promotional materials destruction according to the local SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures)
- Keep up to date outlook calendar regarding the events in each Therapeutic Area;
- Keep tracking system of all PO’s (Purchase Orders) raised from CVT (Country Value Team) budget by BU personnel;
- Support as required to assist with HCPs/speakers (Health Care Providers) participation related documents/travel arrangements;
- In collaboration with local agency ensures the necessary support for the activities related to JNJ events (cycle meetings, employee trainings etc./3rd parties events;
- Arrange internal meetings for BU personnel when required;
- Arrange internal and external meetings and take minutes where appropriate;
- Registration/VISA support of internal staff for external medical education meetings outside Europe;
- Provide supported documentation for speakers in promotional events (Service performed form, participants signature list, agreement) – event dossier management, iConnect (internal CRM) upload forms;
- Follow-up for process payments for speakers (fiscal residency certificate, related invoices, status verification for all speakers);
- Keep track for uploaded documentation by BU department for finalizing events;
- Ensure implementation of any HCBI (Health Care Business Integrity) updates, formulary and flow related to registration of new vendor/modification, iConnect support related to promotional events;
- Cooperating with relevant departments to ensure documents flow and payments;
- Ensure that all activities are within J&J codes of practice and prepare all necessary documents for audits (internal & external);
- Maintain centralized log for all promotional materials and in charge of the biannually destruction.CRUCIAL
REQUIREMENTS FOR CANDIDATES:
- English speaking/writing: very good level
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office – advanced
- Experience in pharmaceutical company would be an advantage
- Experience on similar position would be an advantage
- High ethical standards
- Pro-active in meeting corporate quality and security standards
- Excellent time-management skills and ability to priorities
- Excellent planning and organizing skills;
- Customer oriented attitude;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to communicate efficiently with different categories of people;
- Attention to detail, pro-activity and confidentiality;
IN RETURN, WE OFFER:
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employees benefit.
Johnson & Johnson Company was established in 1887 and since then company Johnson & Johnson spread into more than 60 countries of the world and has more than 128 700 employees. Currently we are the biggest healthcare in the world and we are offering complex services in the area of medical devices, medicaments and consumer goods.