Business Systems Analyst
Vertiv Group Corp - 16 poziții
- Bachelor's degree with preference for Information Systems or Computer Science as field of study;
- 3+ years experience, as an analyst or another requirements-focused role;
- Good analytical skills with the ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications;
- Ability to quickly learn technical systems with training or working independently;
- Business acumen including a good sense of how customer facing applications can be utilized to improve business processes, user experiences, and grow revenue;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to work in a team-oriented and metric-intense environment;
- Exceptional consultative approach, understanding customer needs, documenting requirements, and solutioning to meet requirements;
- Strong presentation and communication skills, particularly in listening, asking probing questions, and conveying application functionality to users and business stakeholders;
- Ability to multitask and complete tasks in a timely manner;
- Demonstrated competency in Microsoft Office applications.
As a Business Systems Analyst, you will regularly engage with the Sales, Marketing, and Service to understand business strategy and user needs and then you will analyze and document this into how Vertiv's customer portal and eCommerce systems can meet these needs.
Some of your key responsibilities as a Business Systems Analyst @Vertiv will include:
Capture, analyze, and document requirements
- Facilitate workshops to understand business and user challenges, define process requirements and document future state systems and processes;
- Document business functional needs for technical lead and vendors;
- Capture voice of the customer;
- Capture and organize user requirements;
- Independently identify opportunities for communication, process, or application improvements;
- Working with business transformation teams, document current state and future state process flows for channel systems with a focus on customer and reseller facing portals;
- Document different global channel application requirements to ensure a common channel application framework can support regional business requirements variations;
- Conduct analysis to determine best paths for identifying business opportunities that may include process improvement, systems enhancement, user training, and/or software procurement.
Customer Portal administration
- Implements rules, configuration settings, and data loading for the customer portal and eCommerce system;
- Develops expertise as an administrator of Oracle CX Commerce Cloud;
- Works closely with Information Security, Enterprise Architecture, and Program Management Office to ensure customer portal and eCommerce systems are following best practices;
- Develops knowledge of how end-to-end customer experience should work through digital engagement via Vertiv's customer portal;
- Collaborate with 3rd party vendors for new functionality delivery, issue resolution, and to ensure business needs are met;
- Pursue Implement and maintain digital in-app guidance system for channel applications;
- Regularly reviews the customer portal functionality to ensure issue free performance.
Communicate with the business on channel applications
- Liaise between the IT and other departments focused on the channel and customer experience;
- Act as functional expert on the customer portal and reseller and customer facing eCommerce systems;
- Work with Training and Marketing teams on developing collateral on the customer portal;
- Act as an information source between IT and other channel initiative teams;
- Collect, track, and communicate KPIs for the customer portal and eCommerce systems.
Because we want to be different, we offer you:
- 13th salary, based on the months you have within the company in the current year;
- 10 additional days of annual leave because we care about your leisure time;
- *Flexible work hours in order to help you find the balance between work-personal time;
- Medical insurance because we care about your health;
- Sabbatical leave to do whatever you want, with the job guaranteed upon your return.
Are You the one we are looking for? Perfect! Apply directly to this job ad and take the first step towards a career with Vertiv!
At Vertiv, we build products that keep critical technologies running 24/7. We are proud we were the first to protect mainframes with precision cooling systems. We were the first to introduce an integrated enclosure system to distributed networks. We help some of the largest names in the industry bring new capacity online faster and at a lower cost when search and social media increased demand for storage and computing. Our portfolio spans power, thermal and infrastructure management products, software and solutions, and is complemented by a network of nearly 250 service centers worldwide.
Publicat 26 apr. 2022 Reactualizat 24 mai 2022 Expiră 26 mai 2022
Nu îți face griji, poate joburile de mai jos îți pot fi de folos
- 5 iul. 2022
CONFIDENTIALArad, Deva, Hunedoara și alte 2 orașe