Education / Training: University degree with proven ability in relevant subjects (e.g. Economics, Accounting, Finance, Business Studies); Solid accounting background with accounting certification preferred;
Professional Experience: Minimum 3 years’ experience in accounting and process in similar, multinational, corporate environment; Excellent communication skills; Strong analytical skills and substantial conceptual skills;
Languages: English (professional, written and spoken). German is an advantage.
- Maintain Inter-Company Billing Interface Matrix Initiate & Support the implementation of (Mini-) SD Develop, maintain, and improve the accounting process model and reconcile with Process Experts GLOBE Template Protection;
- Assure compliance to standard accounting process Incident Management;
- Functional support for SAP-GLOBE user Community Requirements Management;
- Evaluate requirements, prepare customizing settings and/or functional designs, coordinate implementation with IT / Integration, test the new functionalities and coordinate customer test activities;
- Translate global accounting policies, reporting- as well as legal requirements into GLOBE/EBS accounting process model;
- Support the implementation of new company codes in SAP FI (legal and org changes);
- Manage GLOBE Accounting Template: Initiate process standardization across BSCs, introduction of best practice delivery models and drive continuous template improvements;
- Provide process expertise for BSCs, ABPs and Accounting departments of other Business Units;
- Maintain GLOBE Template authorization roles;
- Maintain process documentation (Symbio) and monitor and report deviations from standard processes and standard set of controls, actively analyse and drive harmonization;
- Maintain training material, organize and conduct GLOBE process trainings on demand;
- Contact person for Symbio which administrates and evaluates the received requests (Process Management) which improves the Symbio instrument, coordination of business support, and the testing activities;
- Contact person for clerks, role requestors and role managers from EBS Cluj (AP,AR,FA,BP,GL) in regards user authorization in SAP;
- Responsible for GLOBE authorization management;
- Requirements Management (Process management): Evaluate requirements for enhancements of the Symbio tool, coordinate implementation with Business Support Integration, test the new functionalities and coordinate customer test activities.
E.ON Business Services Cluj provides the first and only company-subsidized kindergarten for their employees next to its offices. Employees’ children are always nearby and are taken care of at all times by professional personnel.
We offer flexible working hours, which contribute towards a healthy work balance for our employees. In addition we provide secure employment with good personal development and challenging, varied tasks and responsibility from the outset. You will receive an attractive remuneration package, including competitive salaries, bonus scheme, supplementary medical services in a private network, above average holiday allowance and local transportation subsidy
The new E.ON is one of the strongest operators of European energy networks and energy-related infrastructure, as well as a provider of advanced customer solutions for more than 50 million customers. With a total of over 75,000 employees we are represented in 15 countries. This makes us ideally positioned to help drive Europe's energy transition. By focusing on two sustainable growth areas and with the acquisition of innogy, E.ON fully commits itself to the fundamental transformation of the energy world. As one of Europe’s largest energy service providers we will actively drive the energy transition in Romania and Europe. Combining the expertise of both companies will also make E.ON a pioneer in developing new and innovative energy solutions and attract the brightest minds in the energy sector.