Education / Training:
- University degree with proven ability in relevant subjects (e.g. Economics, Accounting, Finance, Business Studies)
- Solid accounting background with accounting certification preferred
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in accounting and process in similar, multi-national, corporate environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and substantial conceptual skills
English (professional, written and spoken). German is highly preferred.
What we offer
- Maintain central Chart of Depreciation and Asset Class Catalogue
- Maintain investment process with regard to various accounting policies
- Develop, maintain, and improve the accounting process model and reconcile with Process Experts
- GLOBE Template Protection: Assure compliance to standard accounting process
- Incident Management: Functional support for SAP-GLOBE user Community
- Requirements Management: Evaluate requirements, prepare customizing settings and/or functional designs, coordinate implementation with IT / Integration, test the new functionalities and coordinate customer test activities
- Translate global accounting policies, reporting- as well as legal requirements into GLOBE/EBS accounting process model.
- Support the implementation of new company codes in SAP FI (legal and org changes)
- Manage GLOBE Accounting Template: Initiate process standardization across BSCs, introduction of best practice delivery models and drive continuous template improvements
- Provide process expertise for BSCs, ABPs and Accounting departments of other Business Units
- Maintain GLOBE Template authorization roles
- Maintain process documentation (Symbio) and monitor and report deviations from standard processes and standard set of controls, actively analyse and drive harmonization.
- Maintain training material, organize and conduct GLOBE process trainings on demand
E.ON Business Services Cluj provides the first and only company-subsidized kindergarten for their employees next to its offices. Employees’ children are always nearby and are taken care of at all times by professional personnel.
We offer flexible working hours, which contribute towards a healthy work balance for our employees. In addition we provide secure employment with good personal development and challenging, varied tasks and responsibility from the outset. You will receive an attractive remuneration package, including competitive salaries, bonus scheme, supplementary medical services in a private network, above average holiday allowance and local transportation subsidy.
E.ON is an international privately-owned energy supplier. In the 2014 financial year, our staff comprising in excess of more than 58,000 employees based in many countries in Europe as well as in Russia and North America generated sales of around EUR 112 billion. We have an ambitious objective: We want to be the preferred partner for high-value energy offerings for customers.
E.ON Business Services Cluj
Give your finance career an energy boost!
E.ON is a global provider of specialized energy solutions. The aim is to deliver cleaner and better energy that people can trust – continually developing innovations and improving the ways they work.
As part of this commitment to improvement, we’ve established the Finance Services Center in Cluj Napoca, delivering first class accounting services to our internal clients of the E.ON Group all over the world since 2012.
Through our standardized processes, IT structures and expertize in accounting, we at E.ON Business Services Cluj offer important support in decision making by managers throughout the E.ON Group. Our areas of expertise include General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Banking & Payments and Fixed Assets. Most of our employees were selected from the local labor market and have experience in accounting and thorough language skills in German, Swedish, Hungarian, Italian and Dutch, apart from English – which is spoken on an advanced level by all employees. E.ON Business Services is an important employer for graduates – they consist of a major part of its employees.
We are looking for our department Business Support Accounting in Cluj-Napoca for a Business Support Expert - Fixed Assets