Business process analyst
- Experience in Business Administration or related field;
- Experience in analyzing business processes within an organization represents an advantage;
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, work under pressure, think analytically and communicate effectively across teams and groups
- Adaptable and flexible individual willing to perform in a fast-growing organization;
- Familiar with standards application development methodologies and tools;
- Communicate effectively across teams and groups;
- Work on multiple projects and clients;
- Conduct deep analysis of a problem and identify its cause;
- Problem solver;
- Advanced English skills – both spoken and written
Analyze or identify, describe, document and map business processes within the company. Responsible for a wide range of process improvement and process management activities, including planning, describing, performing and implementing improvement initiatives for processes, policies and working procedures.
- Analyze, describe & document business processes within the organization.
- Collect relevant information from all stakeholders involved to identify all steps in the selected processes.
- Document the current state of the selected process & map them using a dedicated software program.
- Analyze company’s business processes, based on agreed priorities, and propose possible improvements.
- Work directly with all relevant departments to gather requirements, develop specifications, assist in documenting new processes and procedures.
- Audit the internal procedures, policies and methodologies (make audit plans, checklists, audit report), and develop and recommend alternatives for improvement and performance metrics;
- Prepare and present various reports and materials for management to obtain validation and approval for future steps;
Implement process improvements and monitor post-process improvement initiative performance to updated standards.
- Follow-up on Processes Dashboard – centralize all processes at a group level, with relevant stakeholders (process owner, process sponsors and other roles), degree of applicability and unification at group level, and status for each process.
- Advanced user in company’s internal systems and documents management software, with responsibilities for training new users.
Premium Porc Group is part of DCH International, a Danish holding company specialized in establishing and operating large scale pig production, using Danish technology and know-how.
Premium Porc Group is the second largest pig producer in Romania and it consists of 7 companies with vertically integrated activities in agribusiness, covering crops production, feed production and swine breeding activities. The company undertakes internal logistics and transportation of pigs and commodities. Construction activities for new investment projects are outsourced to local construction companies, under the close supervision of the internal project management function. All these ensure control over quality of final product and cost savings all the way from crops production to slaughtering.
With headquarters located near Focsani, in Vrancea county, the group operates 6 farms located in Vrancea, Constanta, Olt and Sibiu counties. Current production is 350,000 slaughterpigs / year based on a herd of 11,800 sows. Premium Porc Group manages approx. 2,000 ha of agricultural land in Vrancea area and cereals produced satisfy a part of the demand for feed to be used in pig production operations.
Since starting operations in Romania in 2006, the annual growth rate was approx. 25% / year. The company has a solid growth strategy for Romania and it aims to double its current production capacity by 2019, reaching 700,000 pigs per year.
For more information on the company, please visit us at www.premiumporc.com