Business Objects Specialist with French
- Knowledge and experience with Business Objects Web Intelligence is a plus;
- Good knowledge of France Payroll;
- Good excel skills;
- Fair understanding of Project Management skills;
- Delivers outstanding quality work, leading to service client excellence;
- Works effectively in a team environment;
- Good problems solving skills;
- Must be able to work under pressure;
- Good time and priority self-management skills;
- Good oral and writing skills.
The clients are very large companies either on French or international scope, using our solution to collect the date from one to many data sources, harmonize and consolidate in a single repository, provide the expert users feature to create their own reports and end-users pre-defined reports on HR domains.
Part of the HCM Centre of Excellence, the Client service solution engineer will be part of a back office in charge of the development, the maintenance and the production of the final solution of our more than 60 clients, will be in contact with the front office (account managers) to provide clients a service of excellence.
- Translate the functional requirements received from BU France into technical requirements;
- Produce custom BO - BSI ("Bilan Social Individuel") reports based on the above requirements;
- Support your colleagues in France with their technical needs;
- Documenting best practices for the HRI BO environments;
- Offering advice and information on technical matters for other team members;
- SAP BI Report creation.
- Estimating the workload to realize, test, document and deliver the technical solution;
- Alerting the manager or account manager when needed (delay, consistency).
Broadly, the scope of responsibilities is as follows:
- Programming custom BO - BSI ("Bilan Social Individuel") reports;
- Maintenance of existing reports for our customers;
- Customizations for existing reports;
- Quotation (time) of assigned requests treatment;
- Development with high outstanding quality work;
- Write and maintain the technical documents on requests/developments;
- Follows the defined process (and propose improvement when appropriate);
- Exchange with front office;
- Reporting to manager.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Math, Engineering, or equivalent discipline required;
- Work Experience: 3+ years of experience in BO Business Intelligence / Reporting.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Fluent (B1-B2) in French language;
- Fluent (B2-C1) in English language.
Required Technical skills:
- 2+years knowledge in France payroll;
- Desired Technical skills;
- Ability to perform data analysis in HR environments;
- Be autonomous;
- Have the sense of service;
- Be strict to respect the process;
- Be proactive to improve process;
- Possesses a continuous improvement mind-set and is receptive to change;
- Be ingenious to work with performance;
- Have team spirit.
We are a comprehensive global provider of cloud-based Human Capital Management (HCM) solutions that unite HR, payroll, talent, time, tax and benefits administration, and a leader in business outsourcing services, analytics and compliance expertise. Our unmatched experience, deep insights, and cutting-edge technology have transformed human resources from a back-office administrative function to a strategic business advantage. ADP serves more than 610,000 clients around the world today and helps organizations of all types and sizes unlock their business potential. For 60 years, we’ve led the way in defining the future of business outsourcing solutions and we remain one of the world’s most innovative, diverse and admired companies to work for today.