- +5 years of relevant professional experience in Business Intelligence
- Highly skilled in Oracle technologies
- +5 years in data warehousing and dimensional modelling
- +5 years of experience in SQL and PLSQL development
- Good knowledge of metadata driven solutions
- Following would be an assets:
- Oracle Data Integrator (ODI)
- Data Vault data modelisation and concept
- Experience in Frontend tools such as Cognos and SAP
- Experience in SAP Hana DB
- Agile methodology
- Strong level of spoken and written English. French would be an asset.
- Previous international experience a definite plus
- Strong level of communication and team spirit
- High Autonomy
- Business understanding and ability to communicate easily with the business
- Ability to learn quickly new technology as Data Vault
Your excellent customer orientation, combined with strong influencing skills, is what will set you apart from other candidates. If you are a creative thinker, hungry for a new challenge in a very exciting European location then we want to hear from you.
Solution Analyst… end-to-end responsibility for solution design, build, integrate & deploy
- explore and influence business needs and conceptualize solution design
- capture designs in technical specifications
- Define the logical modelling and transform the logical to physical model rationalization
- Design the solution following the best practices
- Provide the functional and technical specification to the developer
BI Developer (Oracle and Business Objects)
- Understand the data structure and meaning in both source and target BI systems
- Identify and assess data sources
- Create source to target mapping
- Apply Business rules as transformations
- Develop the solution following the best practices
- Collaborate with offshore build teams
- Create and execute test scripts
- Perform data reconciliation
- Track and test to Production environment
- Conduct knowledge transfer to sustain organizations
- Creation of BO Universes, Design and development of business objects reports (including WEBI and Design Studio) would be a plus
PureQuad is a software development company with experts various development languages and frameworks (Java, .NET, C#, Angular, SQL, Sharepoint, Python, C/C++).
Our main clients are NXP Semiconductors and Atos Consulting CH.
PureQuad has 40 employees and 1.8 milion euro revenue in 2017.
Our service portfolio
Software Quality Assurance Desktop & Web Development Mobile Application Development IT Strategy & Consulting
We always strive to tailor a solution to match the client’s needs, rather than provide solutions around which their needs must fit.
Keeping this in mind, we provide scalable, cost-effective and integrated IT solutions that leave our clients free to concentrate on their core business activities.