Business Intelligence Engineer
- BA/BSc in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Finance or related field, or equivalent experience;
- Experience using SQL, ETL and databases in a business environment with large-scale, complex datasets;
- Proficiency in Excel as well as data visualisation tools - Power BI experience preferred;
- Experience in data science and data engineering;
- Experience of displaying complex quantitative data in a simple, intuitive format and to present findings in a clear and concise manner.
You will be involved from understanding business requirements to sharing knowledge and training users, contributing to overall improvement in the organisation's data literacy and setting Vertiv in the path to becoming more and more a data-driven company.
You will work closely with business leads and technical teams, data provider vendors, and the Global Channel team. This is a hands-on role, where a high level of energy and entrepreneurship is a must have.
Some of your key responsibilities as a Business Intelligence Engineer @Vertiv will include:
- Execute data investigation and discovery within existing data sets in the organisation, identifying business rules generating the data.
- Build queries and data flows (SQL, Power Query) transforming and preparing data to meet demands of analytics needs.
- Build interactive dashboards and visualisations (DAX, Power BI) to present analytics outputs.
Because we want to be different, we offer you:
- Performance bonus;
- 10 additional days of annual leave because we care about your leisure time;
- Flexible time hours in order to help you find the balance between work-personal time;
- Medical insurance because we care about your health;
- Sabbatical leave to focus on a hobby, attend a full-time course or simply take a break to introspect with your job guaranteed on return.
Are You the one we are looking for? Perfect! Apply directly to this job ad and take the first step towards a career with Vertiv!
VERTIV is the world’s leading provider of critical infrastructure technologies and life cycle services for information and communications technology systems. With an expansive portfolio of intelligent, rapidly deployable hardware and software solutions for power, thermal and infrastructure management, Vertiv enables efficient, highly-available networks.
WHAT WE DELIVER
Hardware, software and services that are intelligent, resilient and rapidly deployable for:
Data Centers — Hyperscale, Enterprise, Distributed IT/Edge, Colocation, and Cloud; Communication Networks — Macro Site, Central Oice, Small Cell, and Data Center; Commercial and Industrial — Healthcare, Manufacturing, Rail/Mass Transit, Power Generation, and Oil and Gas.
OUR FOOTPRINT IN CLUJ-NAPOCA
In Cluj Napoca, we are present since 2006. We work as a SHARED SERVICE center, acting as a proactive business partner which brings strategic value to the organization and provides best in class services at a competitive cost by:
Developing a deep understanding and cohesion with its business units; Creating enough mass to provide consistency of service and allowing the ability to leverage people & expertise; Creating centers of excellence with specific skill sets; Focusing on continuous improvement and a performance management-oriented mindset; Providing a career vision for its employees.
Vertiv is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
For more information, please access the link below: