Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
Amazon Development Center Romania is seeking a passionate Business Intelligence Engineer with strong analytical, technical and communication skills to address increasingly complex business questions within the Robot Detection team. We’re processing big data-sets and real-time streams of website traffic in order to classify various types of robots crawling Amazon’s customer-facing websites. By eliminating robot traffic from Amazon’s business metrics, we facilitate accurate data-driven decisions and forecasts (e.g. site-wide/category conversion rates, product stock vs demand, scaling predictions, etc). Mitigation actions based on the robots that we detect lead to multi-million hardware cost-savings for website rendering, and allow protecting competitive business data. We actively track and drive to zero the rate at which humans are misclassified as robots and strive to provide the best experience to both customers and robots.
Amazon has a culture of data-driven decision-making and demands business intelligence that is timely, accurate, and actionable. This team provides a fast-paced environment where every day brings new challenges and new opportunities. You will help solve complex robot investigations and isolate robot incidents from data-quality issues to ensure the accuracy and precision of our systems. You will reverse engineer robot business models to find potential unmet business needs of external Amazon customers and sellers that the robots might be offering.
As a BIE you will be working in one of the world's largest and most complex data warehouse environments. You should be passionate about working with huge data sets, and be someone who loves to bring datasets together to answer business questions. You will be working closely with retail category teams, machine-learning scientists, statisticians, software engineers, and various business groups.
You will implement data analytics using cutting edge analytics patterns and technologies that are inclusive of but not limited to EMR and Redshift. You will extract huge volumes of data from various sources and message streams and construct complex analyses. You will write scalable queries and tune performance on queries running over billions of rows of data. You will define and track key metrics to avoid regressions.
· 3+ years of professional experience in business analytics, business intelligence (BI) or comparable consumer analyst position handling large, complex data sets.
· Bachelor's degree in Math, Finance, Statistics, Engineering, or related discipline.
· Strong SQL and Excel expertise to access and transform data into insights.
· Comfortable working in a Unix/Linux environment with experience in a scripting language for managing large data sets.
· Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
· Strong organizational and multitasking skills with the ability to balance competing priorities.
· Experience using scripting languages such as Python or Scala to model large volumes of data
· Experience using Cloud Storage and Computing technologies such as AWS RedShift, EMR, S3, etc.
· Good understanding of web concepts
· Demonstrated ability to frame complex analytical problems, pull data, and extract insights that led to tangible results (revenue, seller launches, new product features, etc.).
· Experience partnering with business owners directly to understand their requirements and provide data which can help them observe patterns and spot anomalies.
We use our Leadership Principles every day, whether we're discussing ideas for new projects or deciding on the best approach to solving a problem. It is just one of the things that makes Amazon peculiar.
Check out our leader ship principles by visiting:
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles