Are you a person with a desire for permanent development, team spirit and a high degree of adaptability? Join the IT team in our headquarter in Bucharest.
For success in this mission, you will need to have:
- At least 2 years in relational Database and SQL Language (MS SQL, MySQL, Oracle 11g , or any other relational database);
- Knowledge of ETL design and dimension modelling (SSIS, Sunopsis, ODI, Talend etc.);
- Experience in working with Business Intelligence tools such as IBM Cognos, QlikView, Tableau, Power BI and Business Objects;
- Motivation and result-driven attitude;
- Team player spirit;
- Fluency in English (French is an advantage).
As a Business Intelligence Developer your main missions will be to:
- Work with business users to identify their BI needs and jointly develop solutions through leveraging all available reporting options (may include building prototype dashboards and reports to demonstrate basic to advanced functionality);
- Develop, publish, and maintain Framework Manager and Transformer models;
- Conduct code reviews and unit testing;
- Work in collaboration with various roles in Data Warehousing/ BI development efforts (developer, tester, lead, PM, business analyst etc.) including conducting peer reviews, information sharing sessions, estimating activities and creating customer presentations.
- International training;
- Real opportunities for career development in a professional environment, along with a successful and dynamic team;
- Career development opportunities within the company;
- Attractive salary package.
VEO Worldwide Services is a very diverse B2B services provider that has been operating in Eastern Europe for 12 years. VEO is neither an accounting company, nor a call center or a commercial company. Any B2B service you can think of, VEO is probably doing it, or is planning to do it in the next couple of years. And if not, we would be ready to do it in 6 months from now, as we have proved in multiple occasions.
We have a huge knowledge base, built in 12 years of VEO in CEE. It's here for you to use it. All you need is the will to succeed. We can't help with that, but with all the rest... yes. we can!
In these years, we could have stayed a small team or grown at a limited pace. Instead, VEO is today a group of companies with over 800 employees, and it's all because many people here had the courage to think big and act bold in the pursuit of what others would consider unrealistic ambitions. It is what we expect from everyone that joins the company. You really can be our next success story. VEO is growing continuously and the primary resource of growth has been and always will be our people.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles