BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST
- 2+ years of sales experience, preferably within a SaaS industry setting;
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English;
- Excellent selling, negotiation and communication skills;
- Proficient with online tools and experience working with a CRM;
- Time management and organizational skills;
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs;
- In-depth understanding of company services and its position in the industry.
- Prospect contacts from user lists, form submissions, identifying potential leads and clients;
- Prepare before calls by doing web searches, Linkedin research and searching for digital resources;
- Contact potential customers through phone calls, online conferences and emails;
- Determine individual customer needs and offer custom solutions specific for each use case, highlight the tool’s capabilities;
- Present product tours, feature demos, and provide training and training resources, personalized for each use case;
- Maintain a record of meetings, emails and calls through our systems, keeping our database of prospective clients up to date;
- Get involved in helping customers find solutions for their problems, by investigating the problem, looking for solutions and collaborating with other departments and product managers if needed;
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships;
- Coordinate sales effort with the Accounts receivable, keeping track of payments status;
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services;
- Prioritize calls and meetings based on urgency and deal value;
- Keep track of competitor offers, sales strategies, pricing, product features and communication style;
- Identify potential new lead generating streams for the sales team;
- Help refine our prospecting, onboarding, retention and other sales strategies;
- Close sales and lead customer through the purchasing process;
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
Cu peste șase milioane de utilizatori în lumea întreagă, Flipsnack este una dintre cele mai cunoscute aplicații SaaS pentru crearea de reviste, cataloage, broșuri sau cărți digitale.
Povestea Flipsnack a început în 2011, când un grup restrâns de orădeni, din compania Smartware, a început să dezvolte aplicații online pentru oameni creativi.
Dacă ești pasionat de inovație și îți place să înveți tot timpul lucruri noi, trimite-ne CV-ul tău.
Suntem tot timpul în căutare de colegi!