Business Development Manager in Building Construction
· Minimum 5 years of specific professional experience;
· Competent in MS Office and AutoCAD;
· Romanian language at advance level or mother language. Fluent in English; German language represents an advantage;
· Tenacious, hardworking and able to work in a multi-disciplinary team;
· Organizational, planning and management skills, analytical and critical thinking;
· Driving license cat. B;
· Availability for business travel.
· Early stage contact to investors and designers for potential collaboration;
· Negotiates new projects and ensure appropriate technical development of construction projects in accordance with the requirements of the investor, the area managers and the technical and commercial directors;
· Participates in accepting new construction projects;
· Responsible for the procurement of works according to the requests of the area managers;
· Handling the relations with the clients in accordance with the area managers. Responsible for the relations with suppliers and clients (potential and existing in the portfolio);
· Responsible with communication of all laws and regulations related to technical safety, general requirements related to the sector and those relating to quality of execution, to the technical managers and other staff;
· Monitors and keeps all necessary permits and licenses for construction etc.
· Negotiates with investors on major issues concerning the interpretation of implementation, modification or extension of the subject of construction contract, and the additional works awarded by mutual agreement;
· Signing contracts with subcontractors according the directions of area managers;
· Updates, develops, distributes, and archives quality management system documentation (procedures, work instructions, forms).
STRABAG SE is an European-based technology group for construction services, a leader in innovation and financial strength. Its services span all areas of the construction industry and cover the entire construction value chain – from design to planning, from construction to property and facility services, from operation all the way to demolition. STRABAG creates added value for its clients by its specialized entities integrating the most diverse services and assuming responsibility for them.
STRABAG in Romania
STRABAG has been active on the Romanian market since 1991 and established its office in Bucharest in 1994. Meanwhile, the group has subsidiaries in all regions of Romania relevant to the market. The company is operating in all construction sectors, especially in Transportation Infrastructures and Building Construction & Civil Engineering segments, as well as in environmental construction projects.