EDUCATION / KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
This role is for you if you are passionate about analysing data, have dealt with large datasets and high volumes of data, as well as if you have experience using multiple systems to retrieve data and produce reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics or Statistics
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst (1-2 years)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analysing datasets (Excel, SPSS etc)
- Ability to write comprehensive reports
- Strong Excel skills with the ability to learn other analytic tools
- SAP Report experience (Preferred) or other ERP system
- English knowledge at advanced level, both oral and written
- Collect data and perform initial analysis to assess the quality of the data; remove corrupted data
- Manipulate, analyze and interpret complex data sets relating to the employer's business using statistical techniques
- Assists in preparation of regularly produced reports to support executive decision-making
- Proactively analyze data to answer key questions from stakeholders or out of self-initiated curiosity with an eye for what drives business performance
- Create and maintain rich interactive visualizations through data interpretation and analysis integrating various reporting components from multiple data sources
- Supports management and other team members as requested on all things data related
- Managing master data, including creation, updates, etc
Our client provides world class service and integrated solution by optimizing spare parts management for their international clients. They provide significant value by reducing clients working capital, procurement spend and parts consumption by optimizing real time demand across the clients’ organisations.
This is a significant role working for one of the biggest manufacturing companies in the world. You will be responsible for both customer data analysis, internal data analysis and reporting against same to improve decision-making. You will develop reports that provide the insights customers need as well as building data analysis tools for internal use.
Please apply through this platform or directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating the job title of the role you are interested in. Although we welcome all applications, only the suitable candidates will be invited for an interview. Thank you.
HR SmartView Consulting is an agile and fast growing human capital solutions provider in areas of search and selection, training for HR professionals, implementation of assessment solutions, HR processes related business consultancy and outplacement projects. We are the local partners of Talent Q International which specializes in psychometric on-line assessment tools. Our recruitment consultants possess a sound understanding of labour market and business environment having worked in local and international projects. They use easily various methods of finding best talent for the roles they need to fill in, varying from traditional recruitment to direct search and approach.
address: Intrarea Catedrei, nr. 27, sector 1, Bucuresti