- At least 1 year experience in a similar position;
- Good knowledge of MS SQL Querying and expertise in R packages;
- Graduate of Automatics, Cybernetics, Informatics or Mathematics;
- Good command of English;
- Excellent knowledge of the Office Package (Excel, Word, Power Point);
- Knowledge of Tableau BI and Python would be an advantage;
- Good knowledge of Statistics and Mathematics;
- Analytical skills;
- Team player;
- Perform analyzes on specific indicators and provides predictions on them;
- Develop scoring model solutions to include analytical recommendations in business decisions;
- Monitor, measure and provide feedback on business sub-processes;
- Analyze, develop and configure sustainable business sub-processes and data structures;
- Transpose business objectives into technical specifications;
- Collect and analyze process data to initiate, develop and recommend business practices and procedures that focus on improved customer service, increased productivity and reduced costs;
- Participate in the preparation and analysis of case studies for commercial products in order to quantify the financial impact of launching new products / initiatives for customers;
Come and join the passionate KRUK team and we will grow together, with passion and determination!
The KRUK Group is the leader of receivables management market in Central Europe. Since 2007, the Group has implemented successfully its unique pro-agreement business model on the Romanian market.
The Group is operating in several countries from Central Europe: Poland, Romania, Czech, Slovakia, Germany, Luxemburg, Malta, Italy and Spain. The company offers development opportunities, safety, support and stability. KRUK Romania has a young and professional team, while the average age of employees of 31 years make a pleasant and quiet working environment. Some of Group values that help us guide our activity are: cooperation, team spirit and partnership.
In the center of each project and activity that we develop, we have our clients and we endeavor every day to find new viable solutions which can help them to solve their temporary financial problems!