Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
* Strong analytical skills, analytic mind;
* Basic knowledge of finance concepts ;
* Good Excel knowledge, Word and PowerPoint;
* Knowledge of statistics / statistical software is a plus;
* Knowledge of market research principles is a plus.
* Is responsible of analysing ASI division business from financial, operational and quality perspective;
* Analyses the ASI divisionactivity through statistics and key performance indicators for the projects conducted in production on a monthly, quarterly or yearly basis;
*Offers support to manager in a variety of issues
* Analyses timing, budget and quality of the services delivered by the division on a project-by-project basis (identify and analyze project non-conformities) ;
* Through his/her activity, leads to the efficiency increase of the department, to the increase in chargeability, profitability, high quality service;
* Produce regular reports supporting managerial decisions.
We offer a challenging and rewarding work environment, extensive training, and excellent career opportunities in a company with a global vision.
Ipsos is the 3rd largest company in market and public opinion research. At Ipsos, we are delivering information and analysis that makes our complex world easier and faster to navigate and inspires our clients to make smarter decisions. Ipsos has a strong presence in 89 countries, 16.600 employees and more than 5000 clients worldwide. Security, Simplicity, Speed and Substance applies to everything we do. By nurturing a culture of collaboration and curiosity, we attract the highest calibre of people who have the ability and desire to influence and shape the future.
As a part of Ipsos Group, Ipsos Interactive Services (IIS) is exploring and implementing innovative and interactive data collection techniques for the online & mobile environment. Ipsos Interactive Services (IIS) is a global network with local offices in 28 countries around the globe and over 1,700 passionate online and mobile research professionals (from whom 1000+ only in Romania). The company has expertise in the Ipsos’ 4 specialisms and on Ipsos products and is committed to deliver industry leading research on a wide range of international projects.
Find out more info about Ipsos via www.ipsos.com.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles