Business Analyst Specialist
Our business analysts are an important part of the drivers behind our continued growth and success. With our commitment to innovation, it’s our business analysts who seek out, develop, and help implement strategic initiatives for improved efficiency and productivity. We’re currently searching for an experienced business analyst to help guide our organization into the future. Our ideal candidate is a detailed planner, very good communicator, and an inspired analyst. They should be fully committed to the discovery and development of innovative solutions in our daily digital landscape.
Objectives of this Role
- Drive identification of requirements across business units/departments and identify systems processes through evaluation of real-time data.
- Participate in business process thinking, developing prototypes of systems that promote increased efficiency and productivity.
- Create and implement precise management plans for every project, with attention to transparent communication at all levels.
- Perform, evaluate, and communicate thorough quality assurance at every development stage of processes and reports.
- Determine and develop user requirements for all the departments, to ensure maximum usability.
- Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Partner with other teams across business units/departments (i.e., sales, aquisitions, finance, logistics) to develop necessary analysis and documentation in a collaborative way, communicating effectively and efficiently with managerial and executive teams.
- Evaluate, analyze, and communicate and maintain systems processes, including the delivery of daily and monthly status reports to all appropriate parties.
- Author and update internal documentation.
- Manage budgets.
- Prepare forecasts.
- Prepare ad hoc reporting/analysis as required to support the organization.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in economics, IT or Computer Science.
- 3+ years of proven experience in an analytics and systems development capacity would be preffered.
- High proficiency with Micorsoft Office applications and database management.
- Extensive experience with data visualization solutions (Excel – mandatory and optionally reporting solutions such as Power BI, QlickSense or Tableau).
- Proven analytical abilities and highly proficient technical writing capabilities.
- Practical experience generating process documentation and reports.Excellent communicator with the ability to translate data into actionable insights.
- Develop relationships with IT partners for optimized systems integration.
- Respond to questions and concerns from managers and department executives with supporting research and recommendations.
Global Plast, through its brands Zorex, Alabala and Papelino, covers all the needs of a household life, offering consumers the satisfaction of reliable and quality products.
Headquartered in Bucharest and having subsidiaries in Timisoara, Constanta, Iasi, Bacau and Cluj, Global Plast is one of the main distributors of household products in Romania (cleaning and storage products, disposable products, paper products and candles).
We are committed to identifying advantageous solutions for our customers. That’s why we have developed business relationships with manufacturers around the world, which allows us to control the quality of our products. To ease the daily lives of consumers, we carefully analyze how they value our products, how we use their suggestions for improvement.
We understand that in order to get to the final consumers in the shops, only the quality of our products is not enough, that’s why we have developed our activity through a national distribution network, and through our own fleet that helps us to observe the delivery terms and the contractual conditions.