Business Analyst (limited period 1,6 year)
We are in the lookout for a new colleague, flexible and motivated who will analyze and provide structured solutions to various business problems that have a direct or indirect link with the IT systems and will act as an interface between IT department and organization.
- Minimum 4 years of work experience in similar position.
- Ability to work with design and PM tools: MS Visio, MS Project and modelling languages: UML/BPMN.
- Experience in process mapping and use-case driven design techniques.
- SQL experience is a plus.
- Experience in insurance domain is a plus.
- University degree - preferable computer Sciences or related technical disciplines.
- Sense of duty and responsibility
- Ability to work both in large project teams and as individual and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues, clients and other stakeholders
- Good communication skills (both oral and written)
- Customer orientation
- Abstract thinking
- Focus on process improvement and optimization
- Flexible, independent and self-motivated
- Technical and analytical skills
- Negotiations skills
- Solving problem attitude
- Ability to establish priorities
- Very good English skills (both oral and written)
- Gather and clarify software requirements.
- Analyze the ability to change the application environment, assesses the impact of changes of existing environment: application, infrastructure and operations.
- Translates business requirements into business requirements and functional design, according to set standards, including data modelling, workflows and business processes.
- Design and agree together with the external provider, application architect and the team the solution to be implemented.
- Defines Requests for Proposals towards external providers and follows up NN contracts with them in relation with costs, deliverables and timelines.
- Participate together with the rest of the team in estimating
- Assist other IT roles with requested information during the implementation phases.
- Ensure that workflow and internal (IT) procedures are applied within the business process and it is compliance with NN external and internal regulations and procedure.
- Offers functional expertise support and guidance on test coverage and results.
What we may offer?
- A team of experts that are willing to share good practices tips & tricks.
- Flexible hours (we get it…it’s not always easy to get up before the rooster)
- Surgery insurance & private healthcare & life insurance & voluntary pension (all because you really matter to us)
- Development programs (do you want to grow? We stand by you.)
- Extra vacation days according to your tenure (some extra vacation time doesn’t hurt)
At NN we believe a diverse workforce allows us as a company to better serve our customers. NN Romania employs a variety of nationalities, languages and cultures, and we aim to create an environment where diversity can flourish. We foster a culture that welcomes and respects everyone.
NN wants to ensure equal opportunities and reward for all employees and extends employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees regardless of their age, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability
NN este o companie de asigurari si managementul investitiilor, activa in peste 18 tari, cu o puternica prezenta in Europa si in Japonia. Grupul NN din Romania include activitatile NN Asigurari de Viata si NN Pensii, companii lider pe pietele de profil, NN Investment Partners, numarul patru in topul companiilor de administrare a fondurilor mutuale din Romania si, incepand din 2020, si asigurari generale prin NN Asigurari SA.
Valorile NN sunt: ne pasa, suntem transparenti, ne dedicam. Acestea sunt expresia lucrurilor noastre dragi, a ceea ce credem si a obiectivelor noastre. Ne unesc si ne inspira. Si ne determina comportamentul zi de zi. La NN, consideram ca putem contribui la prosperitatea societatii si la stabilitatea economiei locale prin intelegerea si aplicarea in activitatea de zi cu zi a tendintelor globale care isi pun amprenta asupra evolutiei societatii, respectiv asupra vietii generatiilor actuale si viitoare. Ne asumam responsabilitatile etice, sociale si ecologice si utilizam resursele si expertiza NN pentru a ajuta societatea sa evolueze sustenabil. Ne implicam in identificarea solutiilor care raspund problemelor societatii romanesti si sustinem implementarea acestora ori de cate ori avem ocazia. Prin produsele si serviciile NN ne propunem sa ajutam oamenii sa-si creeze premisele unui viitor mai bun pentru ei si familiile lor. Implicarea in programe care ofera ajutor si “Sanse la viata” persoanelor aflate in dificultate este pentru noi o componenta fireasca a rolului pe care ni l-am asumat, completand atentia pe care o acordam clientilor nostri.
NN Romania in cifre: 2,2 milioane clienti unici de asigurari de viata, pensii obligatorii si pensii facultative Cote de piata decembrie 2020: • Asigurari de viata: 30% • Pensii obligatorii (Pilonul 2) - 35,83% in functie de active • Pensii facultative (Pilonul 3) - 52,2% in functie de active