* University degree in Economics, Finance or Engineering with experience in Business Administration
* +3 years relevant experience in designing reports and business analysis
* Excellent computer skills: Excel advanced, PowerPoint, E-mailers
* Fluent in English; other Central European languages are an advantage
* Good Financial knowledge is a plus
* Experience with process improvement methodologies (Lean, Six Sigma) is a plus
* Strong Communication & Presentation skills
* Very good organizing skills
* Customer orientation and creativity is an asset for this position
* Deliver specific Service Administration, Inside Sales, Project Management and Finance KPIs (Key Performance Indicator) reporting and analysis for five countries in Central Europe
* Assist in the timely completion of financial reports used in monthly, quarterly and annual business reviews, ensure data integrity
* Ad-hoc reports and analysis, design service level metrics and work with order related data including but not limited to KPI & Activity Flow.
* Generation of reports and create/define Report Templates in ERS/Noetix/Business Intelligence
* Prepare presentations for various management meetings
* Participate in business reviews, explain monthly results and report on significant variances, take ownership for the action plans as agreed with the direct manager
* Assesses reports and where possible improves effectiveness of all European report templates
* Act as point of contact for European Reporting Systems.
* Extract reports for individual performance evaluations and engage with the team members to review areas of improvement of their performance
* Drive process improvement, organizing process development workshops and work alongside the Customer Service Management Team, Perfect Execution team and other relevant stakeholders
* Working with European locations to ensure accuracy of financial reports and act as a coach to locations in helping them develop their reporting processes
* Assistance in development of Divisional budgeting, forecasting and other corporate planning processes
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.