Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
- Business analysis experience: budgeting and cost analysis, projections
- Strong working knowledge in MS Excel
- Fluency in English language
- Forecasting, analyzing and budgeting
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Above average problem-solving, decision-making, and analytical skills
- Availability to work on a full-time schedule, Monday to Friday, 9:00 - 18:00
- Financial experience would be a plus
- Analyze and report historical data and trends and develop forecast models (costs models)
- Generate long-term and short-term forecasts (costs impact)
- Lead bi-weekly review meetings with operations management: detailing previous and current month’s performance, projected performance in terms of costs evolution, identifying risks
- Payroll & scorecard validation: double check for payment salaries of overtime hours, performance % achievement MoM etc.
- Invoicing and actual costs calculation
- Building next year budget assumptions in terms of costs and gross margin
- Revenue assurance
- Maintaining and creating new customer contracts in the financial system
- Monthly payroll costs hours reported to global team for Bill to Pay report
TELUS International focuses on human connection and innovation to deliver exceptional customer service and next-gen IT consulting that wow clients and delight their customers. More than 30,000 employees around the world, from locations across North and Central America, Europe and Asia, enable over 200 million customer interactions annually via voice, email, chat and social media, across fast-growing tech, financial services and fintech, gaming, travel and hospitality, and healthcare industries.
TELUS International enables customer service delivery innovation through spirited teamwork, agile thinking, and a caring culture that puts customers first. The company serves clients in over 35 languages. TELUS holds a 65% interest in TELUS International with Baring Private Equity Asia holding the remaining 35%.