Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
What are we looking for?
Are you passionate about VBA & Excel, about automating, simplifying & clarifying big data for the people that have to live with the results of your analysis? Then we want you in our team!
We are looking for a talented that is able to develop in Excel, connect to SP, PPT and other MS products, driven to build and execute strategy and reporting for our Sales Operations team.
Our new team member will build standardized and ad hoc reporting to support rapid growth and scaling. In addition to that, he/she will be responsible for analyzing and reporting out on our Atos customers sales & financial metrics.
- Energetic team player who can use data to effectively drive results in a fast-paced and quickly growing company;
- Interest in innovating to solve business problems creatively and a willingness to hit the ground running;
- Self-motivated and a high degree of comfort breaking down large data sets and synthesizing results to diverse audiences;
- Demonstrated success in leveraging data to drive decision-making;
- Ability to balance quantitative analysis and critical thinking while working at a tactical level (pivoting between projects real time, digging into data to understand and report trends, and understanding the nitty-gritty).
- Excel enthusiast with proven Excel advanced skills & macros;
- Proficient in other Microsoft applications – MS Word, PowerPoint, & SharePoint would be helpful;
- Preferably at least 2 years in a role that involves reporting activities;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Information Systems or equivalent experience;
- Strong attention to details;
- Understanding of financial & sales framework;
- English - business fluent;
- Knowledge of SharePoint is also positively valuated (desirable);
- Previous experience in a global organization can also be a plus.
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 73 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
What we offer
We are a company that cares about employee satisfaction as well as company growth. Atos offers not only a challenging and exciting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefits packages:
Training and certifications: On-going In-depth training with current and emerging products and technologies;
Flexible benefits: Medical program, Sports benefits, Lunch vouchers, Mobile phone, Laptop;
Compensation: Competitive salary package;
Extra vacation days.
Join our dynamic team and you will find yourself in a multicultural and challenging environment where you will not only be using your skills and knowledge, but also expand and enrich your experience by participating in international projects.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles