E momentul să sărbătorim și să îți mulțumim că ești alături de noi! Hai să revedem împreună aventurile prin care am trecut și să descoperi surprizele pe care ți le-am pregătit
Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
· Relevant university degree in Economics or Business;
· 5+ years of experience in controlling, financial or business analyses;
· Excellent communication skills;
· Excellent IT skills (Excel, PowerPoint, ERP systems);
· Knowledge of JDE, Oracle, HFM an advantage;
· Strong team player with the ability to work on own initiative is essential;
· Fluent in English, other European languages an advantage.
This role is responsible for supporting the Business Unit with relevant business analysis to ensure that the objectives of the Business Unit are met. It will have the opportunity to develop the overall processes within the Business Analysis group as well as undertaking numerous ad-hoc value add projects.
· Assist with detailed analysis and reporting to aid the development and execution of Business Unit plans and strategies – including Annual Budgets, Quarterly and Mid-Year Reviews, Growth Planning Conferences and Monthly Analysis.
· Provide routine and ad-hoc analysis by customer, destination, industry and KOB to support the Sales & Marketing teams and help developing the business and achieve targets & goals.
· Develop, design & automatize reports and dashboards.
· Proactively seek and work on non-finance projects to contribute to the strategic directions and plans of the business unit.
· Manage and develop a Junior Financial Analyst based in Cluj.
· Ensure accurate and timely preparation including continuous development of the Monthly European Management Databook.
· Support month end close routines, ensuring major variances are understood, investigated and explained, and month end deliverables are met in an accurate and timely manor.
· Preparation of presentations (e.g. Rosemount Leadership meetings, Board meeting, President Council meeting).
· Communicate effectively with direct management, finance personnel, sales companies and factories as well as with other team members of the Rosemount team.
· Be comfortable and willing to substitute for the Business Analysis Manager when that person is not available.
· Ensure reporting integrity of systems (HFM, JDE and Oracle).
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles