SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Microsoft Office (including Advanced Excel)
- Highest degree of ADP's application knowledge, consistently achieving productivity and quality benchmarks for all skill elements
- Strong data importing, extraction and report writing skills
- Budgeting processes (Budget, Forecast) knowledge
- Accounting and Labor cost linked to Payroll matters appreciated
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be able to demonstrate the competencies as detailed in the Leadership Expectations for Individual Contributors
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Business Leadership: Creates and articulates a vision and inspires others to action. (Strategy and Planning- Results Accountability)
- People Leadership: Focuses on Impactful Communication and Relationship Building to develop internal and external relationships required for success.
- Market Leadership: Drives a performance based culture that engages associates to achieve excellence(Client focus - Outside in Perspective -- Bias for grow)
- Italian language mandatory
- English appreciated
- Strong customer service experience
- Accounting & Budgeting Consulting experience preferred
- Payroll experience appreciated
JOB PURPOSE: To investigate and solve complex client queries, issues and requests on Budget ADP applications.
To ensure delivery of Stellar Service through:
- Guarantee monthly General Ledger data loading into the Budget & Labor Costs system
- Balancing the values between G&L & Costs
- Identifying discrepancies and inform the front end team
- Producing final reporting to be delivered to the customer
- Resolving complex client queries, issues and requests to client satisfaction
- Ensure that product knowledge is kept up to date.
- Identifying and implementing service and process improvements
- Communicate thru CRM with clients to ensure full and joint understanding of the query, issue or request; to keep the client updated on progress and ensure resolution fully meets their needs
- Take accountability for the successful resolution of complex and escalated client queries, issues and requests within the agreed timeframe and to the right standard
- Use the relevant systems (such as CRM, telephony and Savvion) to log, update and track client requests through to satisfactory resolution.
- Contribute to root cause analysis and implementing solutions to prevent reoccurrence of client queries, issues and requests
- Actively managing own knowledge and skills to meet task productivity and quality standards
- Coaching colleagues to gain product and process knowledge
- Identifying service, process and product improvements
- Perform other duties as required and as business dictates.
- Will be expected to work under own initiative for day to day tasks in line with overall management guidance.
- Reports to the Budget Manager and has no direct supervisory responsibilities but will be expected to manage project resources.
We are a comprehensive global provider of cloud-based Human Capital Management (HCM) solutions that unite HR, payroll, talent, time, tax and benefits administration, and a leader in business outsourcing services, analytics and compliance expertise. Our unmatched experience, deep insights, and cutting-edge technology have transformed human resources from a back-office administrative function to a strategic business advantage. ADP serves more than 610,000 clients around the world today and helps organizations of all types and sizes unlock their business potential. For 60 years, we’ve led the way in defining the future of business outsourcing solutions and we remain one of the world’s most innovative, diverse and admired companies to work for today.