- University degree.
- Very good understanding of the insurance market;
- At least 3 years of experience in a relevant position (partnership management / account management, sales), preferably in the insurance field;
- Strong orientation towards results, competitiveness;
- Ability to make decisions in an independent manner;
- Driving license category B;
- Availability for work related travel - about 50% of the time.
- Responsible for implementing the business strategy regarding brokers;
- Successfully manages the relations of the company's business partners (Brokers);
- Achieves sales objectives through the distribution channel of brokers;
- Development of the distribution channel Brokers (recruitment and segmentation of brokers, development and maintenance of databases, contractual negotiations, performance monitoring);
- Provides product consulting to brokers, in order to maximize sales;
- Organizing and providing training programs for brokers, providing regular visits to local brokers;
- Manages the relationship with the operational departments and is involved in solving any problems related to the management of brokers;
- Participating in internal projects designed to develop new products or applications, or to increase target performance through the managed sales channel.
The SIGNAL IDUNA group is one of the largest financial groups in Germany. On the local market, SIGNAL IDUNA products include private health insurance for family and companies, life insurance, accident insurance.
In our team, we associate ourselves with innovation because we constantly ask ourselves if our existing processes are still valid or need improvement. Trust is one of the values without which we would not be able to achieve our goals. Commitment is what determines us to take responsibility for our decisions and work. Because we believe in openness, we always ask for and offer feedback, seeking to constructively address the diversity of opinions.
In addition to all the above, we must confess that our humor is contagious. Join us now to learn and grow! We encourage innovation and out-of-the-box thinking.