Proficient level of French
Proficient level English for internal communication
Previous experience in a similar role is a plus
A proactive attitude and to think outside the box to find innovative ideas that would improve the performance of the agents
A positive attitude, being able to motivate and encourage the team to deliver the best results
Team work spirit, working together with the Operations Manager to support the team
Quick Learning skills, being able to work under pressure and come up with optimal solutions
Excellent communication skills, having direct contact with the business client
Great critical thinking abilities
Bachelor Degree ( Languages or Communication is a plus)
-fully understand the client’s culture and vision in order to inspire the team to offer an exceptional customer service that will be in line with the client's requirements
- create, update and submit to client's approval procedures for the customer support team
- identify process opportunities and escalate suggestions for improvement
- perform the training with the new starters and accompany them through all operational and qualitative requirements for the project
- provide real time support for the agents handling calls, emails, WhatsApp or social media contacts to help them find the best solution for the customer or to approve the solution they suggest
- perform weekly calls and emails evaluations for the agents from the team, based on the quality form
- send weekly evaluations to the client and organize monthly calibrations
- provide daily feedback to agents based on their qualitative results, with an additional focus on the new agents
- complete weekly coaching sessions with the agents based on their performance and set up action plans for the next week/month
- create workshops based on the opportunities seized during the evaluations, and documented from published articles with best practices that had efficient results before
- have workshop sessions with small groups of agents using as a support the created presentation previously approved by the client
- send weekly reports on the quality metrics together with the highlights of the high and low performers but also the action plan for those specific agents
- create weekly presentations for the client meetings regarding the Operational and Qualitative Results
- attend weekly client meetings to discuss incidents, events and escalations
About Ascensos Contact Centres: Ascensos is built on our belief that not all contact centres need be the same. We bring a fresh approach to outsourced multilingual customer service, offering multi-channel customer contact solutions across traditional, digital & social channels. We recognise talent. For us it’s all about loving what you do. Whether its clients or staff, delivering with a “personal touch” is truly important to us.
Ascensos’ headquarters are based in the UK, where we currently have three sites and opening a fourth site shortly. Our multilingual sites are located in Bucharest, Romania and Boxtel, the Netherlands.
Compania aceasta caută candidați cu un anumit set de abilități. Acest test îl va ajuta pe angajator să aleagă cea mai potrivită persoană pentru job. Testul va fi în engleză sau în limba străină pentru care aplici și e posibil să conțină și un scurt video test.
Îl poți completa acum sau oricând în următoarele 24 de ore. Vei găsi linkul către test și în contul tău. Întrebările se vor schimba de fiecare dată când accesezi linkul.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles