Billing and Contract Administration Specialist
- Fresh University Graduate or minimum 1 year experience of working in a Finance /Contract Management department or in accounting processes.
- Excellent knowledge of MS office suite.
- Experience in working with Oracle applications is a strong plus.
- Analytical and rigorous, with great attention to detail.
- Proficient in English; advanced Spanish/French/German language skills are an advantage.
- Team player, able to work in a fast pace changing environment and with tight deadlines.
- Very good communication skills.
- Excellent problem solver, self-starter.
As our Billing and Contract Administration Specialist you will be responsible for: gathering and maintaining accurate and up-to-date customer contracts data in various systems and applications (Oracle); ensuring customer contracts data is accurate and complies with the internal processes, procedures and scope agreed with the stakeholders; provide reporting, analysis and perform low complexity systems/applications testing, as required for exceptional queries.
- Ensure all contracts, addendums & other legal documents are set up in Oracle according
- to the current applicable processes, accurately and in a timely manner.
- Monitor and perform regular updates to existing customer contracts, in order to ensure both their accuracy and the timeliness of contractual billing activities.
- Perform billing activities for license, services and maintenance contracts, in order to ensure Temenos customers’ invoicing is done timely, accurately and as agreed contractually.
- Setup and update revenue recognition contracts in Oracle, in order to ensure correct revenue recognition.
- Promote, and explain the Contract Management procedures to business stakeholders, so that they are followed rigorously throughout Temenos organization.
- Provide resolution to all queries coming from internal stakeholders (Finance Controllers, Legal, and Business Process Owner).
- Ensure all key performance indicators reach the targeted level.
- Ensure all process controls are effectively implemented.
- Perform other tasks related with SSC deliverables, as may be required (i.e. various reporting activities, testing of new application functionalities, Oracle reconciliation activities, etc.)
- You will work at the cutting edge of technology innovation; we challenge the status quo and are transforming banking every day.
- You will experience in a fast-paced environment, ambitious team; we look forwards and continuously strive to be the best.
- You will be part of a team that values integrity; we support each other and keep our promises.
- You will be able to work freely, flexibly and true to your authentic self; we champion diversity.
- You will be joining a global and diverse family that works together through the good times and bad; we care deeply about each other and our clients.
- You will experience what we call – Temenosity!
We value applications from people from all walks of life; if you are excited to be part of our journey and want to make a real impact, we would love to hear from you.
For more information please visit http://www.temenos.com.