Billing Agent - English
The Billing Agent role is part of the Billings Team of SNC-Lavalin’s Finance Shared Services Centre.
You will be in charge of issuing client invoices. You will be closely collaborating with project teams in order to obtain all required information, validate billing conditions and ensure the client invoice is issued timely and accurately.
- Prepare client invoices based on billing conditions and instructions
- Prepare intercompany invoices
- Issue and send clients invoices, including submission on client self-service portal
- Issue credit memos
- Issue monthly statement of accounts for internal and external clients.
- Maintain project information to ensure billing conditions are timely entered and updated
- Maintain all billing related project documentation in a central document repository
- Proficiency in English, French is a plus
- Basic accounting knowledge is a plus
- University Degree or relevant work experience
- Excellent Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Basic knowledge of Oracle or another ERP system is a plus
- Strong team player
- Strong customer service orientation
- Able to set priorities and complete multiple tasks simultaneously
- Good analytical abilities paired with a good sense of meticulousness
- Work experience in a shared services, process driven or service center environment
- Good communication skills
Our offer towards work-life balance
Flexible working schedule – organized in 3 shifts (Monday to Friday): 9:00-18:00, 10:00-19:00 and *13:00 - 22:00 - *3 mandatory evening shifts per month
Evening shifts bonus
Work from Home
Motivational financial package & flexible benefits
Easter and Christmas bonus & performance bonus
Direct contract with SNC-Lavalin
Team buildings, Fun@Work activities
Free French language classes
Learning and Development programs, Training, Career opportunities
Employees Wellness Program – fresh fruits, chair massage, counseling sessions, additional sick days, employee wellness rooms
A friendly and dynamic work environment
CSR & Sport activities
At SNC-Lavalin, we all have a common goal. What matters to you, also matters to us. You are talented and motivated, ready to explore where the future takes you and interested in pursuing a carrier in the finance and accounting fields? Come and join us! We will help you achieve your full potential.
Who we are
We are one of the leading engineering and construction groups in the world having more than 50,000 employees and offices in more than 100 countries. With over 100 years’ experience, our promise is to resolve complexities and bring integral solutions to life. We are holders of the long view. Our expertise touches every aspect of a project’s lifespan and we are committed to bringing value every step of the way. We develop solutions thought diligent and determined expertise, across sectors, divisions, and continents while being guided by our core values – Integrity, Collaboration, Innovation and Safety.
Here in Bucharest, we established our Finance Shared Services Centre (FSSC) in 2014 and we are growing ever since. We are responsible for managing core finance processes such as Procure-to-Pay, Order-to-Cash and Record-to-Report for the SNC-Lavalin entities in Canada and USA.
Find out more about us at www.besnclavalin.ro
Our offer towards work-life balance
Direct contract with SNC-Lavalin Motivational financial package & flexible benefits French Language Classes Team activities, team-building events, FunWork Employees Wellness Program – fresh fruits, free coffee and tea, chair massage, employee wellness rooms Learning and Development programs, Career opportunities CSR & Sport activities Open and dynamic work environment Flexible working schedule