• Successfully completed university degree or a specific training program in technology, engineering, or a comparable degree.
• 2-6 years of experience in a project environment, as member of an execution team in the capacity of project engineer, or project manager of technical project business applications.
• Technical education or working experience in the fields of process technology, heat transfer, piping or mechanical engineering.
• Work experience in a foreign country or exposure to international business is advantageous.
• The Bid Manager coordinates a small team of engineers, help them develop solutions in various technical fields and offer the respective solutions to our customers.
• As these solutions will be within the fields of industrial heat pumps, waste heat recovery or various new technologies, the Bid Manager needs to drive innovation and new designs.
• Involvement in marketing activities, optimization of work sequences and tools as well as promotion of cooperation within the teams, with back offices, sales, cost calculations, execution and above all activities that involve the customer directly.
• Planning, preparing and issuing high quality bids that comply with customer expectations.
• Ensuring order intake for the project, and interfacing with all relevant internal disciples to achieve this.
• Personal interest in intensively building own professional, language and intercultural skills.
About the Team
"Let’s make tomorrow different today" is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
In our Business Unit Generation, we offer a broad portfolio of cutting-edge technologies, services and solutions for centralized and decentralized energy production.
Within our Solution Organization we work on customized solutions for power plants, whether it is the most efficient conventional power generation, industrial application for process steam or heat generation, hybrid solutions including renewable energy and their integration or making big steps toward decarbonation with hydrogen producing plants or environmentally friendly power generation on ships and barges.
• The opportunity to engage in an exciting environment and challenging projects, which will be routed in traditional power generation as well as decarbonized solutions.
• Possibility to engage in various new technologies, which will provide rich opportunities for continuous development and learning.
• Strong professional support and working with colleagues from different cultures and backgrounds all around the world.
• To be part of a growing function with a dynamic, informal, and inspiring working environment in a position that entails a large responsibility.
Jobs & Careers: https://jobs.siemens-energy.com/jobs
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 92,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.
- 23 mai 2022
CONFIDENTIALBrasov, Constanta, Mangalia, Predeal
- 24 mai 2022