• University graduate (technical profiles preferred).
• 2+ years of work experience in a reporting environment, basic understanding of OOPs concepts.
• Good knowledge of DW/BI concepts, experience on ETL data integration techniques is a plus.
• Very good SQL skills, experience on MS SQL Server 2008/2012 suite (SSIS component) is a strong advantage.
• Good work experience with SAP Business Objects XI suite or other business query and reporting tools.
• Proven abilities to assess, analyze and understand the business needs.
• Good troubleshooting skills, flexible and resourceful person.
• Organized, analytical, result-oriented, time-management abilities.
• Good communication and documentations skills in English.
The BI Analyst will gather business requirements, document functional specification and deliver reports according to business needs. He/She will maintain the reporting environments integrity following proper tool-based operations and documented procedures.
•Analyze business needs to enhance the reporting service, document functional requirements and obtain development acceptance.
•Translate business requirements into technical code and build reports that meet accuracy, performance and usability.
•Enhancing, maintaining, and optimizing efficiently day to day operations of the Report services for all reporting platforms according to expected Service Level Agreement.
•Ensure management of reporting changes and coordinate transition with all stakeholders
Stefanini is a premier provider of IT Service Management sourcing solutions for international corporations and the preferred partner of many blue chip companies. Stefanini’s main service lines are onshore, nearshore, and offshore IT consulting, systems integration & development, and IT outsourcing. Today we employ over 2000 employees in EMEA serving a wide range of well-known regional customers. We are a fast growing company with a clear ambition to become the global leader in our selective offerings.
JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY!
Stefanini has career opportunities around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace. If you are a customer-centric person with a "get it done" attitude, we offer the right environment for you.
Learn more about our company culture, available positions, and our emphasis on providing a career path for our employees to see if Stefanini is the right fit for you.
Visit us today at http://www.stefanini.com/en/careers/