Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• 2 years + experience of managing operations;
• Strong people management skills;
• Advanced English and German language knowledge;
• Strong analytical, and design skills;
• Very good communication skills and ability to work in team;
• Willingness to travel;
• Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
Professional Skill Requirements:
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment;
• A high level of understanding of technical support processes;
• Ability to solve challenging operational problems and experience of process optimization;
• Desire to work in an information systems environment.
Operation Manager is responsible for the operating tasks of one or more applications:
- Monitor and maintain the operation of the applications and work together with the maintenance responsible;
- Make sure that standard processes, e.g. Incident-, Problem-, Change-, and Configuration Management for applications are set up properly and running properly;
- Work together with the 2nd and 3rd Level support;
- Support functional departments in case there are issues with the application;
- Availability Management: Ensure the availability of the application using appropriate measures (e.g. through monitoring and analysis of events, incidents, problems);
- Change Management: Approves, controls, and evaluates the changes to the application;
- Service Asset & Configuration Management: Updates the configuration data of the applications/systems (ex. Connect IT CMDB);
- Knowledge Management: Maintains the relevant knowledge bases for the operation of the applications/systems (e.g. Resolve IT, Operations Manual, WiKi);
- Event Management: Manages and evaluates events relevant to the application/system (ex. Threshold monitoring);
- Incident Management: Controls the incident processing and error correction in the scope of the agreed upon service levels for the application/system;
- Request Fulfilment: Handle defined service requests for the application/system (ex. Reports for Business Department);
- Problem Management: Controls the proactive and reactive investigation of problems in the application/system and long term problem solutions.
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
We offer a diversified range of activities in an international environment as well as a young and dynamic team with ambitious, yet realistic objectives for the future, promoted by an open team and communication culture.
We offer individually adapted technical and soft-skill trainings, flexible working time, medical insurance, diversified possibilities for sport activities and a lot of fun. Be a part of it!
Send your CV to [email protected]!
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world. We are a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We work at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value. With more than 358,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, we drive innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth. To find more about Accenture and how you can use and improve your skills visit our careers website http://accenture.ro/cariere and like our Facebook pages https://www.facebook.com/accentureinromania and https://www.facebook.com/Accenture.Industrial.Software.Solutions.Romania.
Compania aceasta caută candidați cu un anumit set de abilități. Acest test îl va ajuta pe angajator să aleagă cea mai potrivită persoană pentru job. Testul va fi în engleză sau în limba străină pentru care aplici și e posibil să conțină și un scurt video test.
Îl poți completa acum sau oricând în următoarele 24 de ore. Vei găsi linkul către test și în contul tău. Întrebările se vor schimba de fiecare dată când accesezi linkul.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles