Backoffice Representative with German
We are in the business of helping people: we provide client support and technical issue solutions for the clients who need it. Therefore we are looking for colleagues who are self motivated, detail-oriented and well organized, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
So, if you have the following, make sure to let us know!
- Customer focus and fluent German speaking and comprehension skills;
- Must be able to communicate to customers in a professional manner and convey issues preventing order process effectively;
- Typing skills and keyboard control functions to enhance data entry productivity.
- Respond within agreed time limits to call-outs;
- Work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate);
- Prioritize and manage many open cases at one time;
- Establish a good working relationship with customers and other professionals.
- Private medical insurance;
- Meal Tickets;
- A 7card Subscription;
- Incentives and also bonuses for our employees – financial and non-financial;
- The opportunity to take your career to the next level and apply for a middle/ upper management position in CGS.
If you would like to find out more about our culture please visit our blog:
Like our facebook page:
or visit our international website:
CGS is an American outsourcing company, owning one of the largest support centers on the Romanian market. CGS is listed in the first 15 best companies of its kind in the world; meanwhile, our client portfolio includes company in Forbes Top 500, as well as top European companies. We offer extensive training sessions and we stand for promoting people from within: more than 90% of out managers started in our company on entry-level positions.
As an employee of CGS you may choose to have a flexible schedule, with the possibility to work full time or part time according to your availability. We also provide an attractive package (salary, health insurance, performance bonuses, food coupons and other benefits)
In CGS we appreciate performance, involvement, leadership skills, and being a pro-active team member. Join our team: if you think you fit the profile, than we are looking forward to meeting you!
Learn more about our confidentiality policy: