Here is what you should bring:
Must have experience with:
- You bring a solid understanding of how the web works and 3+ years of professional experience with Ruby on Rails
- You use TDD technique on daily basis
- You are not afraid to make decisions and to take responsibility
- You have experience with cloud solutions like AWS, Kubernetes, Docker. It will be a plus experience with provisioning of cloud solutions
- You know how microservices work or have experience in distributed services ecosystem
- You keep yourself up to date with current technology trends and are passionate about technological challenges
- You are a teamplayer and you can think creatively "out of the box"
- You bring self-initiative and aim for the best solution and quality.
You know what stands behind OOP, SOLID, DRY and YAGNI and can count more than 5 patterns.
Good to know technologies, principles, tools and languages:
AWS, Kubernetes, NoSQL, DevOps, Python, Distributed computing principles.
Here is what's waiting for you:
This sounds like a challenge you want to take? Then send us your application documents including your salary expectations and earliest possible date of entry.
- A dynamic and innovative team
- Short decision-making processes and a collaborative approach
- Challenging projects for well-known companies
- A broad range of tasks with a lot of room for self-responsibility and own ideas
- Building private cloud stack that it based on kubernetes
- Agile team with clearly defined tasks and long-term goals
- Freedom to make suggestions, align them with business goals and implement them.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!
Who we are:
Brandslisten offers cloud based customer networks that help companies identify and address customers, reward behavior, and drive deeper engagement and relationships. Brandslisten is based in Hamburg, Germany, founded in 2010 and proud serving to companies like Allianz, Deutsche Telekom, E.ON, Unitymedia, LBBW and Douglas.