* Part of a Global leading Company in Software Industry
Arvato Services is now Majorel!
We’re at the beginning of a new chapter in our story as Bertelsmann and Saham’s customer experience businesses come together to create a new force in the industry – Majorel.
Majorel brings together Bertelsmann and Saham group’s worldwide customer experience businesses, including Arvato CRM Solutions, Phone Group, ECCO Outsourcing and Pioneers Outsourcing.
• Native or near native language proficiency in SPANISH or FRENCH or GERMAN
• English proficiency and comprehension
• Demonstrated professional customer service skills with a respectful and positive attitude
• Excellent spoken and written communication abilities
• Project management and coordination skills
• Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
• Self-motivated, hands-on and independently working individual
• Adaptability and capacity to easily find solutions
• Proactive attitude
• Attention to details
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
• Manage / Facilitate multiple end-to-end support requests
• Maintain adequate notes for each request handled to keep remainder of team abreast of the status and any pending issues
• Submit weekly and monthly status reports (as required according to business demand)
• Attend Operations team meetings to give updates and/or recommendations on any issues where new process and procedures should be considered.
• Contribute to additional projects as delegated by Management team
• Be an active member of a virtual team
• Ensure compliance with company regulations with regards to Data Protection and Information Security
Attractive rewards and additional performance based bonuses
Annual fixed bonuses
Full private medical insurance & discounted prices for the dependents of the employee
Child birth support
Online library access for passionate book readers
Health & Nutrition: Health and wellness services @ the office
Various discounts for gym classes & other recreational activities
Free development training, for both personal and professional purpose, via our E-Learning platform
Multicultural and enthusiastic work environment
Access to the company’s cultural events including well-known festivals in Romania
Majorel designs, delivers and differentiates customer experience on behalf of some of the world’s most respected companies. It provides classic customer communication as well as digital solutions such as social media and online communications, automated interaction and AI, analytics, self-service and other customer lifecycle solutions. The group has combined annual revenues of €1.2bn and over 500 clients globally across many industry sectors. It has more than 48,000 people in 28 countries worldwide, with market-leading positions in Europe, Middle East and Africa, while also having a strong presence in Asia and the Americas