University Degree in Accounting, Management or Economics;
Experience in accounting field 1- 3 years;
Professional usage of ERP systems, Excel and/or other data processing tools;
Good understanding of accounting principles;
Capacity to work autonomously (fully mastering and executing the assigned tasks);
Capacity and openness to understand business operations and needs;
Structured and analytical thinking;
Good communication skills, self-starter and proactive, eager to face challenges;
Good command of English;
- Booking tasks arising from General Accounting operations (including but not limited to bank statements, accruals, provisions, write-offs, invoices);
- Ensures proper and timely allocation of costs to cost objects, continuously aligns with other units in the Company on the necessary level of granularity and accuracy;
- Responsible for the establishment, maintenance and optimization of the rule-based procedures covering the activities of the stream;
- Provide continuous support in terms of figures, analysis and business performance to the relevant business leader;
- Follows instructions of Stream Leader for General Accounting on day-to- day operations and during the month end and year end closing procedures;
- Collaborates with other units in the Company to ensure full alignment on the way procedures are set up, paying special attention to the information need of such units;
MOL Group is an independent and international oil and gas company active in over 40 countries with a dynamic international workforce of 25,000 people and a track record of more than 100 years in the industry.
MOL Group is present in Romania since 1993, having complex local operations in fuel retail and wholesale, Petchem, Lubricants and LPG.
Are you interested in dealing with the unique and strategic Finance challenges of the 21st century in a professionally challenging and growth nurturing business environment?
MOL Romania is on the hunt for our new colleague who will hold the position of Back Office Clerk, in our Finance team located at the Cluj-Napoca office.
The way we work
At MOL you’ll work with us in a fast-paced, international environment. MOL fosters a collaborative work environment focused on people, customers, ownership and agility.
Additionally we offer:
• A friendly and helpful team
• A professionally challenging work environment enabling personal and professional growth
• Our benefits package includes: meal tickets, private medical subscription, significant sports subscription discount