Back office Agent - FRANCEZA(Work from home)
- Minim diploma de liceu.
- Te simti confortabil in lucrul cu calculatoarele si ai capacitatea de a lucra cu mai multe sisteme, precum și capacitatea de a învata si de a te adapta rapid la altele noi?
- Iti place sa lucrezi in echipa?
- Ai abilitati excelente de rezolvare a problemelor?
Activitatea secundara consta in crearea unui continut valid, corect din punct de vedere gramatical si formulat logic, fara a incalca drepturi de autor.
- Un job fara interactiune scrisa sau vorbita cu clientii
- Program fix 08:00-16:30 de Luni-Vineri
- Salariu fix si bonusuri de performanta
- Tichete de masa
- Spatiu de lucru modern, birou open space/ in prezent home office
- Cariera internaționala- training platit si oportunitati de cariera internationala
- Oportunitati reale de avansare - echipa de Management este aproape exclusiv aleasa dintre angajatii entry level
- Asigurare medicala privata si un discount substantial pentru asigurarea membrilor familiei
- Abonament 7Card si Bookster
- Evenimente organizate in cadrul echipei
TELUS International (NYSE & TSX: TIXT) designs, builds and delivers next-generation digital solutions to enhance the customer experience (CX) for global and disruptive brands. The company’s services support the full lifecycle of its clients’ digital transformation journeys, enabling them to more quickly embrace next-generation digital technologies to deliver better business outcomes. TELUS International’s integrated solutions span digital strategy, innovation, consulting and design, IT lifecycle including managed solutions, intelligent automation and end-to-end AI data solutions including computer vision capabilities, as well as omnichannel CX and trust and safety solutions including content moderation. Fueling all stages of company growth, TELUS International partners with brands across high growth industry verticals, including tech and games, communications and media, eCommerce and fintech, healthcare, and travel and hospitality. TELUS International’s unique caring culture promotes diversity and inclusivity through its policies, team member resource groups and workshops, and equal employment opportunity hiring practices across the regions where it operates. The company is building stronger communities and helping those in need through large-scale volunteer events that have positively impacted the lives of more than 150,000 citizens around the world and through its five TELUS International Community Boards that have provided $4 million in funding to grassroots charitable organizations since 2015. Learn more at: telusinternational.com.