We are opening new offices in Romania, Bucharest and we are looking to hire a Back-End Developer.
- 1+ year of Node.js experience (or any other backend development experience) with micro services architecture
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases - Redis/MongoDB & etc
- Knowledge of SQL DBs - Postgres/Oracle/MySQL & etc
- Experience with Express or Fastify
- Experience with js test frameworks for unit/integration/e2e tests
- Experience with Jenkins
- Knowledge of design patterns, algorithms and anti-patterns
- Experience in working with deployment tools (Jenkins, Docker etc.)
- Experience with message queues, such as Kafka/Rabbit MQ & etc.
- Good understanding of software development paradigms (functional programming, OOP), SOLID
- Cloud (GCP or AWS)
Seeking for an interesting job with cutting edge technologies, where your decisions and solutions will be in use by millions of users?
Welcome to SW Back End team - a solid team of professionals, that will help you raise your professional skills in exchange for your passion. We are responsible for providing solutions for Online Gaming that handle dozens of thousands operations per second - starting from calculating player's outcome and down to variety of services that build-up one of the best gaming ecosystems in the world. You will be creating a building blocks of this infrastructure, that will help to keep it up with the most modern Gaming trends, as well as enhancing existing solution to deal with growing numbers of customers.
Want to know what it's like when your work affects the whole market? - then this job is for you!
- You will be responsible for the entire backend infrastructure that must process vast amounts of data generated by gaming activities
- Develop gaming features and solutions that will be delivered right to the market
- Write good code and review code of your teammates
- Work with high end technology, such as microservices, message queues and NoSQL databases.
- Study Gaming market and understand the needs of our customers
- United and professional team
- This is a hybrid role based in our offices in the center of Bucharest
- Opportunity for professional development for every employee
- Possibility to work with a product company
- Competitive remuneration
- Warm and friendly environment
Intouch Games is the company behind multiple world leading brands in the mobile casino (eGaming) sector.
InTouch Games is part of the Skywind Group, being traditionally focused on the UK market it brings the experience of this large market to the Skywind Group teams as part of the merged effort on international markets.
Skywind Group is a privately held entertainment technology solutions provider.
Since our establishment in 2012, we have been growing steadily alongside our partners and customers, proud to witness their own headway augmented by our products.
We shape the future of our industry with world-class games, back-office and content management systems, hosting solutions, infrastructure, proprietary deep learning engine as well as a revolutionary user retention suite of products.
Join us today and be a part of our rapidly growing team of more than 350 professionals spanning 8 development centers.