Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
Customer Service & Support
• Do you want to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more?
• Do you want to work in an open and inclusive environment where diverse perspectives are celebrated?
• If you love talking to and learning from customers and are excited about working with brilliant technical minds, we want to talk to you.
In Customer Service and Support, we are focused on how we can Empower, Help, and Advise Microsoft customers. We engage in solving complex problems for customers, we collaborate and knowledge share with each other, and we innovate on solutions to enable our customers to make the most of Microsoft products.
Our team is geographically distributed, we speak many languages and we come from a variety of cultural backgrounds. We are rapidly expanding, and we are looking for talented people with a passion for solving complex issues and an obsession for customer happiness.
Our culture is built around attributes that drive our every decision and our every action:
• Customer Obsession - we exist for and because of the customer. We need people who share that passion and drive to make our customers experiences easy, insightful and trusted.
• Growth Mindset - we value all perspectives and reward individuals that poke at the edges of what they know to be true. We are seeking people that think differently and are biased toward action to accomplish great things.
• Diverse & Inclusive - we enable people who bring a contemporary view to shape our internal teams and encourage all to feel included.
• One Microsoft - we collaborate and value the work of others, combining their learnings with our own to make a better outcome for our customers.
• Making a difference - we drive impact by looking for ways to continually improve our day to day responsibilities and the connections between our work and others.
Support Engineers (SE) serve as frontline technical resources for Microsoft’s customers and partners via phone, email or web. They deliver unique value by collaboratively and reactively solving customer problems, providing proactive support advice, contributing to product quality and enhancements and creating self-help assets to broadly reach more customers. You will be part of a team responsible for providing an outstanding technical support experience to our business customers. From problem identification to full resolution, you will own and manage the customer experience over the phone and Web. When needed, you will collaborate with others to engage subject matter experts, Engineering (Product Groups) or Management. Your day to day job will be about providing both technical expertise (either on your own or by involving your colleagues) and about being an excellent communicator and a service oriented professional. You will be given the opportunity to become a subject matter expert in one or more areas and receive guidance and mentorship from your colleagues.
• Scope a customer’s issue by collecting the relevant facts and investigate the problem by doing your own research and by involving other teams as needed.
• Consult and collaborate with your immediate peers or colleagues around the world and with management and engineering to resolve service issues.
• Act internally as a customer advocate.
• Empower customers to find information, self-solve when they decide to, and learn more about Microsoft products, services and support.
• Advise customers on how to gain additional value from their Microsoft products.
• Document your technical work and research to help your colleagues, improve the product, and improve the support experience.
• Maintain a proactive approach to customer happiness, identifying customer satisfaction concerns and managing customer expectations
• Customer Support or Software Development experience in three or more of the following: Web App troubleshooting on Linux, Windows IIS, Azure Web Apps or Docker
• Application development & debugging experience with one or more languages or frameworks: Java, Node, Python, PHP and Ruby, .NET Core, ASP.NET, WordPress, Joomla and Drupal a plus.
• Knowledge of HTML and CSS.
• Understanding of programming concepts such as call stacks, threading, synchronization, performance-related concepts and debugging.
• Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills, an ability to use various data collection tools and methodologies to analyze problems, determine root cause and develop solutions
Experience in one or more of these areas desirable
• Deep experience with Open Source Web technologies, troubleshooting and developing with Linux, NGNIX, Apache, Java, Node, Python, PHP and Ruby
• Experience with customer Docker images and troubleshooting Docker
• Troubleshooting skills in Network and DNS
• Familiar with packet sniffers: Fiddler or Network Monitor/Message Analyzer
English Language: confident in reading, writing and speaking
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and / or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud Background Check upon hire / transfer and every two years thereafter.
Want to make a difference? So do we. Step in to explore the wealth of career opportunities and take your career to the next level.
Working at Microsoft is an opportunity of a lifetime!
We’re on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more.
Microsoft support facilities are equipped with high speed IT infrastructure which supports our operations seamlessly across international boundaries and enables collaboration with engineers across Europe and the world. Our Values: As a company, and as individuals, we value integrity, honesty, openness, personal excellence, constructive self-criticism, continual self-improvement, and mutual respect. We are committed to our customers and partners and have a passion for technology. We take on big challenges, and pride ourselves on seeing them through. We hold ourselves accountable to our customers, shareholders, partners, and employees by honouring our commitments, providing results, and striving for the highest quality.
Compania aceasta caută candidați cu un anumit set de abilități. Acest test îl va ajuta pe angajator să aleagă cea mai potrivită persoană pentru job. Testul va fi în engleză sau în limba străină pentru care aplici și e posibil să îți ceară să înregistrezi și un răspuns video.
Îl poți completa acum sau oricând în următoarele 24 de ore. Vei găsi linkul către test și în contul tău. Întrebările se vor schimba de fiecare dată când accesezi linkul.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles