AVS Catalog Associates with English and Spanish
Please make sure you complete your application on Amazon Jobs website, we are looking forward to meet you!
1. Bachelor’s degree in any discipline is preferred, Baccalaureate diploma is mandatory.
2. Written and oral communication skills in English.
3. Written and oral communication skills in Spanish or willingness to learn the language.
4. Good working knowledge of MS Office.
5. Very good knowledge of internet navigation and research – finding information about large amounts of data in a timely manner.
6. Strong interpersonal & communication skills
7. High attention to detail.
8. Commitment to meet deadlines.
9. Ability to Dive deep into a problem, perform ‘Root Cause Analysis’ and identify constraints to recommend a solution.
10. Critical and analytical thinking in order to challenge processes and status quo.
11. Ability to work with large amounts of data.
12. Proactive attitude, detail-oriented, and a team player.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline is preferred;
- MS Excel proficiency is an advantage.
If this sounds like you, please choose the most interesting position and apply now on the following link:
- Catalog Associate with Spanish: https://www.amazon.jobs/en/jobs/1976732/avs-catalog-associate-spanish
- Catalog Associate with Spanish training provided: https://www.amazon.jobs/en/jobs/1976733/avs-catalog-associate-spanish-language-training-provided
- Senior Catalog Associate with Spanish: https://www.amazon.jobs/en/jobs/1976734/avs-senior-catalog-associate-spanish
- Senior Associate with Spanish raining provided: https://www.amazon.jobs/en/jobs/1976722/avs-senior-catalog-associate-with-spanish-language-training-provided
- Senior QA Associate with Spanish: https://www.amazon.jobs/en/jobs/1416402/avs-qa-senior-catalog-associate-spanish
- Senior QA Associate with Spanish training provided: https://www.amazon.jobs/en/jobs/1755536/avs-qa-senior-catalog-associate-spanish-training-provided-by-amazon
We can't wait to bring you to next steps!
1. Offering support to vendors/manufacturer by validating the information received from them and uploading the content on Amazon´s catalog, creating new product detail pages or improving the already existing ones (product description/content/etc);
2. Ensuring that the website content is accurate and up to date by, assigning products to the correct categories so that customers can easily find the products they need, performing quality audits to be sure everything that appears on the Amazon websites respects company’s standards.
3. Processing direct suggestions from our customers to update the catalog information;
4. Analyzing available data using internal tool, proposing corrective actions to prevent future similar problems that might appear at the customer level.
In your day-to-day job, depending on the process you will be working on, you will be faced with numerous challenges such as:
1. Populating/procuring content for the product catalogs on the Amazon Website
2. Interacting/coordinating with retail teams and/or vendors/manufacturers
3. Identifying and correcting errors
4. Creating reports regarding work received and work performed
5. Identifying improvements in the processes you work on
6. Handle the day-to-day volumes of the assigned tasks and ensuring that the quality standards are met
7. Inform the manager regarding possible quality issues; analyze the situation; propose solutions
8. Flag any updates received from stakeholders on process to Manager and team
Amazon operates in a global e-Commerce environment a diverse set of businesses.
The Amazon Vendor Services (AVS) Program as part of Retail Business Services is a set of services paid by Amazon Vendors that aim at building a long-term partnership with Amazon, by making it the retailer of choice. AVS pursues three main goals:
1. Accelerate the growth of the vendors on Amazon.
2. Drive higher satisfaction of the vendors with Amazon and as a result foster greater engagement and investment.
3. Build a long-term partnership between Amazon and the vendors through a sustainable and efficient e-commerce business.