Automotive Technicians with German Language
- Degree in Road Vehicles Engineering preferred; automotive technical certification considered
- Be fluent in German and English
- Car controls – the functioning of specific car equipment
- Vehicle electrical systems knowledge (e.g. battery, starter, alternator etc)
- Know the mechanical components, and identify and resolve potential malfunctions
- Understand principles of mechanical engineering.
- Vehicles repair and routine level checks; mechanical and/or electrical systems malfunctions
- Parts and components replacement executions
- Provided customer information related to vehicle repairs
- Be able to perform work only at your computer online and offer technical solutions remotely
- Be able to communicate with customers and adopt a professional working attitude.
- Have computer literacy in MS Office Suite and the willingness to learn additional software programs.
Capgemini Engineering (former Altran Romania) has new open positions as Automotive Technicians .
In this position you will largely be responsible for offering remote technical assistance to the client service dealer, by diagnosing vehicle malfunctions and identifying repairing solutions together with engineers. You’ll handle incoming requests from client service dealer through their specific IT system.
Please note that this is not a call-center-job, the role is mainly addressing to automotive technicians looking for a desk-job, 8 hours a day working program, Monday to Friday.
- Assist Client’s Technicians with guided expert level diagnostics to ensure a prompt vehicle repair
- Provide the highest quality information and repair methods that comply with client established repair methods and procedures delivered by Stellantis.
- Take ownership of technical issue and collaborate with our engineers to resolve more advanced issues when necessary
- Analyze, document, and report identified technical faults found on client’s products and diagnostic tools
- When necessary, escalate appropriate problems or situations to resolve the concern timely
- Be analytical with a willingness to explore options to solve technical customer issues
- Communicate effectively with customers, including expectations for callbacks and follow-up on their issues
- Follow help-desk process to support cases
- Document troubleshooting and problem resolution steps
- Produce legible and accurate records with resolutions and bring updates on regular basis
- Suggest improvements and update best practices in client’s system
Capgemini Engineering’ is the former ALTRAN company.
Combined under one brand is a unique set of strengths from across the Group: the world leading engineering and R&D services of Altran and Capgemini’s digital manufacturing expertise.
Capgemini Engineering helps the largest innovators in the world engineer the products and services of tomorrow, and cope with disruption by embedding into products digital and software technologies.
Capgemini Engineering in Romania is headquartered in Cluj-Napoca, with offices also in Brasov and Bucharest, gathering a team of over 350 professionals. Our specialists deliver a variety of services across diverse industries: industrial and embedded software development, aerospace engineering, infrastructure & digital enterprise projects, automotive technical assistance, automotive life cycle, and supply chain management.
- 1 iul. 2022Cluj-Napoca
- 1 iul. 2022