We are looking for reliable, dynamic and talented software testers who can take part in our clients' most successful and innovative projects.
You are the perfect candidate for this position if:
- you have at least 2 years’ experience in manual & automation testing (using C/C++ is an advantage);
- you are eager to learn and develop yourself;
- you have deep understanding of SW testing: regression testing, white-box and black-box testing, etc;
- you have knowledge of an OOP programming language: C/C++, Java, C#;
- you have the basic knowledge of scripting languages: VBA, Perl, Ruby, which is considered an advantage;
- you can easily communicate with the people you work with and proactively participate in providing innovative ideas and solutions;
- you can have a fluent conversation with the customer in English;
- you do not take things for granted, but systematically analyze them;
- you are flexible, quick learner, and precise in your work and think that you are open to a new challenge;
Join our company and you will have the opportunity to work in international projects which involves developing control systems of modern subways, high-speed trains and fully automated driverless systems used worldwide in various applications. Meet the challenge of interacting with external customers and finding solutions for complex technical issues together with a professional team, using modern technologies.
This job will get you busy with:
- analyzing business logic, software requirements, user stories and use cases
- definition, implementation & maintenance of the testing strategy according to business requirements and software implementation strategy;
- definition & implementation of test cases for the planned features;
- automation of the test cases;
- design, implementation & maintenance of the test environment to extend test automation
- execution of test cases and analysis of the results, determining the root cause of failures.
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 394,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
A new area within Accenture Digital is Industry X.0, an advanced, digitally enabled, innovative, planning and investment approach for manufacturing and asset-intensive industries
In your role within our Industry X.0 team, you’ll help clients take advantage of significant market opportunities as digital technology moves into the core of industry in product development and manufacturing environments. You’ll help them transform their product, manufacturing and product related services value chains in Products, Communications, Media, High Tech, Aerospace & Defense, Chemicals, Mining, Oil & Gas and Utilities. As part of Accenture Digital, you’ll benefit from tailored career management and specialist skills that will fuel your ambitions in the Industry X.0 space.
To find more about Accenture and how you can use and improve your skills visit our careers website http://accenture.ro/cariere and like our Facebook pages https://www.facebook.com/accentureinromania and https://www.facebook.com/Accenture.Industrial.Software.Solutions.Romania.