Automation Engineering Technician
Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
- Ability to communicate in English and good understanding of technical terms;
- Basic knowledge of computer programming;
- Bachelor or Master degree students
- Interest towards innovation and attention to details;
- Office 365 skills;
- Familiarity with configuring robotic vision systems and utilizing industrial communication protocols (PROFIBUS, PROFINET, MODBUS, ETHERNET/IP) would be a plus
- PLC & HMI (Omron, Siemens, Schneider, Eaton, Rockwell etc.) and industrial automation knowledge would be an advantage
Would you like to improve machinery and process systems for a globally recognized company?
We have an challenge for you! If you would like to be a part of this challenge and you are passionate about inventing, developing, reapplying, and delivering processes and packing technologies, then this role is excellent for you!
You should have the right technical curiosity and understanding to develop innovative ways to big problems, also you have to have knowledge of bring together and analysis of times and movements of processes.
- identify and correct the electrical failures or automation equipment programs;
- project and build automation panels;
- handle tasks regarding the assembling and repairing the production equipment and automation gears;
- identify and recommend changes and ways to improve the production processes and be part of new projects.
- learn & apply daily troubleshooting operations for production equipment;
- Meaningful responsibility from day one
- Trainings and the possibility to work with innovative technologies and tools;
- Possibility to promote and develop a solid career within the company;
- The chance to work for one the largest FMCG companies in the world;
- Attractive compensation and benefit package;
We produce globally recognized brands, and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivalled ideas.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.